19th April 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which provides M.Ed correspondence? Is there any entrance exam for it?

Hello Sir,
I have done my B.Ed in 2011 and now I want to do correspondence M.Ed . Please let me know the list of colleges which provides M.Ed correspondence and Is there an entrance exam in every college for doing M.Ed. I want to know the information about IGNOU and Uttarakhand Open University.

Best Regards
Siddhie

Related Questions:
  1. Do i need to crack any entrance exam to join correspondence course in M.Tech? Which colleges in Delhi offer such course?
  2. List of best colleges for correspondence course in Bangalore?
  3. Colleges and entrance exams for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  5. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  6. List of the colleges which provide M.Tech in electrical through correspondence?
  7. Is correspondence M.Tech valuable? Which are the top colleges in Chennai? Is it necessary to write any entrance for correspondence MBA or M.Tech?
  8. List of colleges providing correspondence course in BSc?
  9. How to go for correspondence after passing diploma in Architecture? List of B.Arch correspondence colleges
  10. List of colleges providing correspondence course in Homeopathy in Mumbai>?
  11. List of the colleges providing admission to LLM 1 year as correspondence course
  12. Date of SNAP exam and list of colleges through SNAP for correspondence MBA
  13. Details regarding the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course in Correspondence after completion of BA in Correspondence?
  14. Colleges offering admission in correspondence M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering without entrance test? Colleges offering correspondence MBA without entrance test?
  15. List of the colleges or universities providing Ph.d in social work through correspondence? I have completed my PG course in MSW
  16. Colleges providing M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence? Last date of registration?
  17. List of colleges approved by UGC for M.Ed correspondence? Last date of submission of the form and the fee structure? Is Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad UP approved by UGC? List of the colleges which run M.Ed correspondence and are approved by UGC?
  18. How to do diploma in Architecture through correspondence? List of colleges?
2nd May 2014, 08:56 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges which provides M.Ed correspondence? Is there any entrance exam for it?

Master in Education (M.ed) is the best course which is coming after the bachelor in education (B.ed). That is the best idea who thinks that to study Master In Education (M.ed) after bachelor in education (B.ed).

The post graduate colleges of Master in Education are offer both Full time or part time and also give Correspondence courses. Those Colleges who give the corresponding opportunities they are taking a lot responsibilities of students who give the responsibilities to the college to study these Postgraduate courses.

The best of best college for you is IGNOU which known as Indira Gandhi National Open University Which is a very famous and best college for the Correspondence courses. If you want to go for Master in Education to this university then you have to go for its official website and fill up your application form which is comes once a year at august. Then you have to select your course and then give your application fee that is nearly 1000 rupees if you give it at cash counter but if you give by post it is nearly 1050 rupees. The minimum duration of this course is two year. If you cannot complete at two year then four year is given to you.
9th September 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which provides M.Ed correspondence? Is there any entrance exam for it?

I am interested in doing M.A in yogic science through distance. Can you answer the following?

what are the minimum requirements like qualification, fees and duration, syllabus, recognition,centers in M.P.
other information if any.
Himanshu
Mob: 9425656196
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?