20th July 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of doing BCA or B.Sc after completing secondary 10 years ago?

My name is Abhishek kumar and i passed my 10 2 10 years ago and after that i cannot done my graduation in last six years i mean i have 10 year gap. and now i want to do graduation so what can i do for it.please guide me for my graduation. can i do bca or bsc with sinceside please ask answer for this type of question. thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum age limit to appear for Senior Secondary exam from any Open Board for a candidate who has completed Secondary school 10 years ago?
  2. Can I reappear in Higher Secondary if failed in Mathematics 11 years ago from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  3. Can I get admission in BCA in Gujarat University after completing HSc in commerce with 66%
  4. Eligibility to study PhD for an Architect who has completed B.Arch 30 years ago, Master's in Construction Management 27 years ago and PGD in Urban Planning 2 years ago?
  5. What can I do after completing 12th with 49%? How can I go for BCA, BSc in Tourism Management?
  6. Eligibility for IT field after scoring 54% marks in Higher secondary?
  7. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc?
  8. What are the jobs avaialble after completing BCA?
  9. Can I study MCA in IGNOU if completed BCA 2 years ago? Is it possible to get Technical jobs after completing MCA from IGNOU?
  10. Detailed information, subjects enlisted and list of BCA colleges in India? Eligibility to apply for Bank PO exams after completing BCA?
  11. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  12. Along with BCA which other course would be helpful to do?
  13. Eligibility for secondary education through open schooling in the age of 48 years and after a gap of 30 years from secondary education?
  14. Is it beneficial to study BCA? What should I do after completing BCA?
  15. Which is better BSc IT,BSc CS and BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Courses for masters after completing BCA?
  17. What can I do after BCA? I have passed higher secondary in commerce computers
  18. Can I shine in the BCA stream if I had opted for Biology and Maths? Any PG course other than MCA?
20th July 2015, 07:43 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of doing BCA or B.Sc after completing secondary 10 years ago?

You can do graduation through correspondence after 10 years gap.
After such a long gap you can't complete your graduation as a regular candidate.
You can only do graduation through correspondence.

List of universities providing graduation through correspondence :
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University.
  • Karanataka State Open University
20th July 2015, 11:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of doing BCA or B.Sc after completing secondary 10 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is Abhishek kumar and i passed my 10 2 10 years ago and after that i cannot done my graduation in last six years i mean i have 10 year gap. and now i want to do graduation so what can i do for it.please guide me for my graduation. can i do bca or bsc with sinceside please ask answer for this type of question. thank you
Yes, you are eligible for BCA course.

BCA stands for Bachelor's of Computer Application.

The candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.
21st July 2015, 09:01 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

yes you can do graduation even after 10 years of gap.many people are doing graduation as in every government field or private field,graduation degree is required.

better for you to do graduation through distance course so that you can work while learning.

IGNOU is one of the online registration process which provide graduation degree.

better to join in any course in college ,inquiry about the fee ,placement chances,environment,practicals etc.

this kind of doubt can be clear only when you approach to the college administration section.
23rd July 2015, 11:52 AM
anil_bhatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility for BCA is 50% to 55% (varies from one university to another) at 10+2 level from any stream, and from a recognised board.
So, do look for admission criteria in the following reputed colleges:
DU, Lovely Professional University (LPU), Panjab University, GNDU, Osmania, VIT...... etc
15th August 2015, 06:12 PM
DSP@1

As you have only six years gap after your 10+2 there is scope for you to do your graduation course in regular.

So verify the universities near to you whether you can join their college as regular student or not.

I hope you will definitely find a university/college which offer you seat as regular student.

If you are unable to find such universities then don't worry you can join the graduation course as distance/correspondence.

So find the best Open University which is near to you and offering your desired course.

Then apply for that college by filling the application form and by paying application fee.

Once the validation of application is done you will be admitted into the college/university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?