24th January 2020, 02:47 PM
HOPKIWI

Medical Internship application procedure in CMC, Vellore?

I am Hopkiwi. I have done my MBBS from Crimea Medical University in Russia. Now I want to apply for an Internship with CMC Vellore. When I will apply & what is the procedure for Internship? Will I get any stipend as well?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Procedure to do internship from CMC, Vellore being a MBBS student at M/S Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences? Last date of application form and fee details? 1 19th February 2018 04:38 PM
Can a MBBS student do internship from other Medical colleges? How to do internship from Christian Medical College & Hospital? 0 6th October 2017 01:02 AM
How to rectify wrongly filled application form for summer internship? Will it affect while giving internship interview? 1 28th January 2016 10:07 PM
Companies offering Internship to B.E.(EEE) 2nd semester student in India? Procedure to fillup application forms and duration of Internship? 1 13th September 2015 08:10 PM
If my son has submitted combined application form for engineering and medical can he drop Mathematics and sit for Physics, Chemistry and Biology for Medical? 4 7th November 2014 07:28 PM