16th June 2011, 11:27 AM
himabindu i7i7

Which Medium and Subjects should I choose for IAS Preparation? I've completed B.Pharmacy(Telugu).

I completed B.Pharmacy. i want to take coaching for IAS. I came from Telugu medium.which medium n which subjects can i choose?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best way to prepare for IAS Exam? Which optional subjects should I choose for this exam being a candidate from B.Com course?
  2. Is it better to choose subjects other than i had in graduation for IAS preparations?
  3. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Which are the subjects that would help?
  4. Which subjects should I choose to prepare for IAS after completion of MBA in HR? Does this a good choice to prepare for IAS after completion of MBA?
  5. How to start preparation for IAS? Which subjects are beneficial for me? I have completed my intermediate
  6. How to prepare for IAS? Subjects to study? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which subject to choose in BA after complete of 12th with PCM? -- [New]
  8. Which medium is better for writing IAS examination - Telugu or English?
  9. Which subjects I can choose for IAS Preliminary Exam and Main Exam having completed BE in ECE?
  10. Which subjects can I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? Will the public administrator and history subjects are good for me?
  11. Company Secretary course in Hindi medium is possible?
  12. How should I prepare for IAS exam? Which are the main subjects that I have to study?
  13. Which subjects will be there for preparation for IAS and IPS exam? Is there any chance to choose any subject form any medical course
  14. Which two subjects are best suited for IAS preparations for an electrical engineering student?
  15. Suggest subjects for IAS exam. My education has done in telgu medium and I have done post graduation(M.Sc) in economics
  16. Which subjects to choose for IAS prelims if I am a B.Com student? Do I need any coaching for that?
  17. Which subjects can I choose as Optional for IAS Exam having completed CSE?
  18. What subjects should i take for IAS preparation being a BAMS doctor?
15th August 2015, 01:22 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which Medium and Subjects should I choose for IAS Preparation? I've completed B.Pharmacy(Telugu).

The posts of IAS are filled up through the civil services examination conducted by the UPSC.

According to the eligibility criteria released by the UPSC :

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate should have completed graduation through any stream under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least form a recognized university.

* The candidate should be of 21 years at least at the time of application.

* The candidate should be physically and medically fit.

So, no matter which graduation degree you pursue, you will be eligible for the CSE.
9th November 2020, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Medium and Subjects should I choose for IAS Preparation? I've completed B.Pharmacy(Telugu).

I have to completed B pharma but l want to prapartion of IAS officer then I want to optional subject pharmacology for upsc mains exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?