13th January 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Methods, eligibility and procedure to get into research?

I am an engineering graduate in EEE discipline i wish to get into research profession can anybody help me the methods,eligibility and procedures for approching .

Related Questions:
  1. VMOU M.A. in Education Research Methods in Education (MAED-03) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Bharathiar University MBA 1st Year-Research Methods for Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Madurai Kamaraj University MA in Sociology-Research Methods in Sociology (Paper-III) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  5. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  6. Jobs after MA Population studies? Can I do direct PhD in this field? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Research Methods in Rural Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Syllabus of Social Science for Ph.D?
  9. Kuvempu University LLM(Distance Education) First Year- Legal Education and Research Methodology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Which subjects are followed for M.Phil programme?
  11. Complete details about PhD? How to proceed for the same?
  12. Past exam questions on research methods for MBA level?
  13. What is the syllabus for Psychology?
  14. How can I join Research and Analysis Wing? Procedure to join it?
  15. Procedure to apply for GATE fellowship in CSIR?
  16. Procedure for getting trained in Bhaba Atomic Research Centre?
  17. Step by step procedure to do PhD? Topics for research and synopsis? -- [New]
  18. What is the procedure to go for Clinical Research after completion of BDS?
17th January 2012, 11:45 AM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

Default Re: Methods, eligibility and procedure to get into research?

apply for the research organizations such as igcar,isro etc. better you can approach some of the software or IT organisations R&D dept.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?