3rd April 2012, 06:27 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Madurai Kamaraj University MA in Sociology-Research Methods in Sociology (Paper-III) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Research Methods in Sociology is one of the most important aspects of studying Sociology. The subject is taught during the Masters course in Sociology at the Madurai Kamaraj University. Students are tested on their aptitude regarding the various research methods in Sociology, both on the basis of theoretical and descriptive questions and also by calculations and data interpretation done on the basis of facts and figures given on the question paper. It is a very scoring paper. Since Research in Sociology deals with various stages, laws and calculations, the student should be fairly acquainted with all these. Some of the topics include explaining the application of experimental research design in social research, describing the various stages of case study etc. students should also be acquainted with the technical aspects of research such as interpreting samples or preparing reports since questions may be asked on these. A complete study of the syllabus ensures high scores. Only 50% of the questions asked in this paper should be answered i.e. 5 out of 10. All 10 questions carry 20 marks. Below are attached some of the previous year’s question papers for your help.

Related Questions:
  1. Madurai Kamaraj University MA in Sociology-Introduction to Sociology (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Nalanda Open University MA in Sociology-Part I-Methodology of Social Research (Paper III) exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University- FGP-02 India of My Dreams Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers -- [New]
  4. Madurai Kamaraj University MA in Sociology-Industrial Relations and Labour Welfare (Paper-VI) Exam – Download Previous Yaer’s Question Papers
  5. Madurai Kamaraj University MA in Sociology-Social Psychology (Paper-VII) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Kuvempu University B.A Sociology 1st Year Paper-I General Sociology exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Kuvempu University-MA in Sociology-Research Methodology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Madurai Kamaraj University MA in Sociology-Study of Urban and Rural Sociology (Paper-V) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Delhi University - B.A. (H) Sociology - Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Mangalore University BA in Sociology First Sem- Principles of Sociology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. NET Sociology (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Nalanda Open University MA in Sociology-Part I-Theoretical Perspectives in Sociology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Annamalai University B.A. in Sociology- Elements of Social Research Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Nalanda Open University-BA in Sociology Part III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Tamil Nadu Open University MA Sociology First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Nalanda Open University-BA in Sociology Introduction to Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Gujarat University, M. Phil, Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Delhi University - B.A. (H) Sociology - First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?