5th February 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

How to join IAF after scoring overall 66%?

I had passed 10+2 with Physics and Maths, with an overall 66%.I am a 19 years old girl. I want to join IAF. Now, I am pursuing BCA. Please suggest me a route to enter the Indian Air-Force.
Thank you.

7th February 2012, 09:45 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join IAF after scoring overall 66%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had passed 10+2 with Physics and Maths, with an overall 66%.I am a 19 years old girl. I want to join IAF. Now, I am pursuing BCA. Please suggest me a route to enter the Indian Air-Force.
Thank you.

You can apply for Indian Air force examination through Short Service Commission.

Both Men and Women Candidates are eligible to apply for Short Service Commission in the flying Branch.

Let See the eligibility criteria for Short Service Commission if you satisfy the eligibility criteria of SSC then you are eligible to apply for Flying branch examination.

The candidate should have a minimum 19 years and maximum 23 years at the time of appearing for this examination and there is no relaxation applicable for reserved categories.

Only Unmarried candidates are eligible to apply for this examination if you are married candidates then you are not eligible to apply for Short Service Commission.

Minimum Qualification for this examination is graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained the minimum 60% aggregate marks in all papers and have a physics and mathematics at 12th level examination OR B.E/B.Tech from a recognized University or equivalent qualification with minimum 60% aggregate marks in their examination.There is no backlogs at the time of appearing for this examination if you have a any backlogs in your examination then you are not eligible to apply for this examination.

Final year of graduate degree may also eligible to apply for Short Service Commission but the candidate must have a 60% aggregate marks in last two years in your examination.

http://careerairforce.nic.in/career_...ermediate.html
7th February 2012, 10:24 AM
lav11

hello friend,
after passing with 66% percent , there is good opportunity to join the IAF, time to time vacancies notifications are coming so, you have to watch it regularly.
17th April 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i have commerce in 10 2 and percetage is 57%.....and i'm doing bca from ignou .....can i apply for IAF.....???
18th June 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I have got 71% in 12th science with pcm&pcb group. now i am a student of 22nd year engineering in electrnic and telecmmunicatin
. i want to do career in indian air force. plz answer me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?