17th August 2010, 12:08 PM
Doc. Komal

Is migration possible from one college to another while studying MBBS course?

hello, I am medicla student..doing MBBS from govt college in pakistan.
em in 3rd year now.
want to get migrated from here to some foreign collge, so need your help to tell me is this possible

16th May 2011, 11:15 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is migration possible from one college to another while studying MBBS course?

Yes, of course migration is possible from one college to another while studying the MBBS course but the reason that you states for the migration must be a genuine one & is acceptable by the college authorities to make a better future for the student.
1st June 2011, 05:13 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Is migration possible from one college to another while studying MBBS course?

my dear friend sorry to say that but transfer is not possible....

all the best
11th June 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is migration possible from one college to another while studying MBBS course?

can a student migrate from any college while pursuing btech to IP university?
6th July 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

is migration from mduu university to ip university possible??????????
21st July 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of migrating from a GOVT. college to a private college in the same city?
The college principal says that its imp for u to bring such documents that show's ur migration from another city..........
30th July 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

m Mca student and i want to change my colleg....what is the process of migration in ip university..........plzz tell me.....??
3rd October 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

what can migration one collage to another collage
7th October 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

migration is possible one college to another in same city
2nd August 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

My ward is studying in BAMS 1st prof at MBACollege Muktsar.Is it possible to get migration to DAVJalandher or SLN Amritsarr
5th December 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Is migration possible from punjabi university to panjab university in masters degree?? Please answer soon
21st September 2016, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Can i migrate from one postgraduate to another postgraduate college at begining
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?