7th August 2014, 05:17 AM
ABDUL GOUSE ALI

How much marks are needed to get admitted into MBBS after studying in 12th Biology? What is the total fee structure?

my daughter is studying in 12 maths biology . if she want to admit for MBBS course how many marks she need and fees detail best collage total years of studying more than about MBBS details.

Related Questions:
  1. Information on how to do MBBS after passing 12th with 61%? What is the total fee structure for MBBS course?
  2. How much percentage is needed in MBBS in 12th standard? How much marks are needed?
  3. Direct admission in AMU for MBBS? What is the procedure and the total fee structure?
  4. How may I get the direct admission in AMU for MBBS course? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same?
  5. Total fee structure for MBBS course?
  6. What is the total fees structure of MBBS? How much is the donation and total fee of 5 years?
  7. What is the fee structure for open student? Marks needed in MBBS?
  8. Fee structure for a student of open category for one year? Cutoff list of MBBS course? Total numbers of seats available for MBBS course?
  9. How to get admitted in any government medical school for MBBS? How much is the fee structure?
  10. What should a Bangladeshi candidate do in order to get admission in MBBS course in India?
  11. What is the total course duration and fee structure of MBBS ?
  12. Which are the medical colleges in India and their fee structure?
  13. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  14. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  16. Can I get admission in MBBS courses in India if I have done 12th(Mathematics) from India and Prerequisite for Physician from USA?
  17. Can I get MS degree from USA/UK after completing MBBS in Russia? What is the fee structure? Formalities or documents needed?
  18. Colleges offering B.Pharm and MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
7th August 2014, 10:49 AM
mayur d patil

Smile Re: How much marks are needed to get admitted into MBBS after studying in 12th Biology? What is the total fee structure?

Re: How much marks are needed to get admitted into MBBS after studying in 12th Biology? What is the total fee structure?
7th August 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are needed to get admitted into MBBS after studying in 12th Biology? What is the total fee structure?

How much hour a student must study in order to clear jee (main) as well as hs in the same year?
12th June 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are needed to get admitted into MBBS after studying in 12th Biology? What is the total fee structure?

i've applied in amity university,noida for biotechnology dual degree(b.tech m.tech) , is it good?
i've got 95.4% in cbse 12th 2015 from pcb........
what are job possibilities after this course?
5th April 2017, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to get scholarship for my daughter who obtain results in A1 category in GHSEB science B group.
My cell No 9426990725
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?