10th July 2013, 12:26 AM
karannit85

Minimum CGPA to do internship in good companies?

dear sir..what should eminimum cgpa for doing internship in good companies?

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 7.2 CGPA which ECE core companies can I get? Will I get a chance to do M.A Internship?
  2. Job is good or internship for B.Tech Civil fresher? Companies who offers internship?
  3. Minimum CGPA required in B.Tech to apply for job in Samsung, Infineon, Ericsson, Texas and National Instruments?
  4. What is a best option, internship or job? List of companies who offers internship?
  5. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) fresher candidate? Job or Internship, which is better? -- [New]
  6. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  7. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  8. What's the minimum cgpa required for applying in MNC companies? I'm ECE final year student and having 6.1 cgpa
  9. Minimum CGPA required to become eligible for Mechanical Core Companies?
  10. Can I get placed in good companies after scoring 4.6 CGPA with 2 backlogs?
  11. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  12. How to do summer internship in good civil engineering companies? What is the duration of internship
  13. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  14. Where can I get internship for 2 months in good companies? I am a student of B.Tech electronics and communication
  15. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  16. Is it possible to get some research internship in IIT's?
  17. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
26th June 2015, 06:05 PM
sairam0123

Default Re: Minimum CGPA to do internship in good companies?

Hello.

I think you should have minimum 6.0 or 6.0+CGPA for that.
and in not graduation only you should have 60% in 10th as well as in class 12th also.
and you should be passed from a recognized board.
And you should have good knowledge of core subject of your respected branch.
And you should also have good command in English as well.

If you fulfill the listed above criteria then you will definitely get a good job.

I hope you got it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?