18th September 2011, 05:55 AM
sanjeev mintoo

Minimum CGPA required to become eligible for Mechanical Core Companies?

hi sir,i m sanjeev mintoo which courses we should prefer to get better placements in mechanical core companies nd what is minimum cgpa required for eligibility in core companies.

Related Questions:
  1. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  2. Minimum CGPA required in B.Tech to apply for job in Samsung, Infineon, Ericsson, Texas and National Instruments?
  3. How to join core companies after doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  4. List of mechanical core companies in India -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Details of Mechanical jobs other than designing in core companies after Mechanical engineering with CGPA 8?
  6. List of Government Core Companies in which I can apply after doing B.Tech in Mechanical Production?
  7. Am I eligible to attend the core campus placement if I have 95% in 10th and 76% in 12th while doing 1st year mechanical?
  8. How to get placed for core companies? What is the eligibility criteria?
  9. Placements in Core Companies after BE? Which are these core companies and how to get placed?
  10. Which Mechanical core company is best suitable for me being a candidate having secured a CGPA of 8.09?
  11. If I have 6 backlogs will I be eligible for placement in core companies? Names of the core companies?
  12. What's the minimum cgpa required for applying in MNC companies? I'm ECE final year student and having 6.1 cgpa
  13. After scoring 7.2 CGPA which ECE core companies can I get? Will I get a chance to do M.A Internship?
  14. List of core companies for EEE? What is their eligibility criteria?
  15. Will I get a job in core companies of mechanical stream after scoring 7.5 CGPA?
  16. How much CGPA should I get to get placed in best core companies in Tamilnadu?
  17. Am I eligible for placements in core companies as my CGPA is 6? Should I prepare for GATE? Which subjects should I go through?
  18. What is the minimum CGPA criteria required for doing summer internship in companies? -- [New]
18th September 2011, 01:22 PM
kalu21

Default Re: Minimum CGPA required to become eligible for Mechanical Core Companies?

Respected sir,
For specific majors within these degrees, more information can be found under the ... in Civil, Computer, General, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineering. ... other than the major, the second school core requirements need not be fulfilled. ... since their original degree,; The minimum gpa requirement to receive the degree is a ...
Thanks,
29th September 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum CGPA required to become eligible for Mechanical Core Companies?

sir ,i m student of 6th sem,in Mechanical engg. of PTU . I want to know about 6 month training in indian companies.pls give me suggestions.
7th October 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that how much minimum cgpa required for job purpose?
7th October 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that how much minimum cgpa required for job purpose?
8th October 2011, 01:59 PM
goutambiswas87

hellow!
As you are looking for the Mech.core companies,so you have to strong knowledge about the basic fundamental of the core which you are persuing.If you have the enough core knowledge then keep your CGPA just
avobe 7.5 (75%).This is help you to become eligible for Mechanical Core Companies.

Thank you.
4th November 2011, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
my department is IT and my CGPA is 5.9 up to 5th semester & my 12th standard result is not 60%. so is it possible 2 get placed in good companies?
3rd December 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir can you mail me the list of core mechanical companies in india this is my email address [email protected]
14th December 2011, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

top 10 core companies in tamil nadu and how can i get the job
14th December 2011, 11:58 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

As you are looking for the Mech.core companies,so you have to strong knowledge about the basic fundamental of the core which you are persuing.If you have the enough core knowledge then keep your CGPA just
avobe 7.5 (75%).This is help you to become eligible for Mechanical Core Companies.

Thank you.
16th January 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am the student of 6thsem mech engg of wbut .wht is the qualification of 10th 12th for core companies
18th January 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, I m the student of NIT-Bhopal and i m searching for companies for my training after completion of 4th sem.
Sir, u r humbly requested to give some advice so that I can go on.
thank you!!!!!
22nd February 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to join tcs after cmpleting my b-tech so hw much cgpa is required in tcs nd hw can i placed in tcs give me some idea abt it..thank u
24th February 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Oh sir, please remove this CGPA method from India because intelligent student become weaker and force to suicide
29th February 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir my cgpa is 5.7 upto 5th sem. In my cgpa is eligible for companies or not.
14th March 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,I m the student of GBTU UP 6th
and i m searching for compaies for doing job ofter B.tech
sir u r requet to give some advice so that i can go on
thank you!!!!!
15th March 2012, 02:05 PM
jobsick

For specific majors within these degrees, more information can be found under the ... in Civil, Computer, General, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineering. ... other than the major, the second school core requirements need not be fulfilled. ... since their original degree,; The minimum gpa requirement to receive the degree.
29th March 2012, 05:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have a cgpa 6.1. in mechanical engineering . Am I eligible for core companies?
21st April 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

sir my 10% is 46 but my 12% is 70.8 is it effected to the core companies
25th June 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
i m student of mechanical engg .i have 70 % score can u tell me hw can i get job i requested to advice me
12th July 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

my cgpa is 6.52 can i eligible to psu
14th August 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want know that what elligiblity for job in core mechanical branch..
Please give me detail at
[email protected]
16th August 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

wat iz full form of cgpa?
28th September 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a second year mechanical student.I have 7.77 CGBA.what I do for placing good company?
18th October 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Core Companies List

Sir i want mechanical core companies list please send my mail id..
my mail id is [email protected]
3rd November 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am 2nd year mech student.i hve studied in autonomous college.i hve scored 80% upto 2nd semester.i was poor in communication.but i was learn cominication fastly .pls give list of core company &how to place this company.
mail id:[email protected]
thank u sir
24th February 2013, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

what should be the minimum SGPA to get in core companies of mechanical engineering?
9th September 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,my YGPA is 6.66 in 4th and 5th semester.can i get a job?
23rd September 2013, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

"Sir"
I m M.B-HASAN,
I m doing b.tech Mech Engg 5th sem from PTU nd i have to get 70% marks, hw can i prepare the GATE Exam for get the job in core company of india plz give me advice......
on my gmail............
[email protected]
19th December 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

what is the basic categories for entering into a mechanical core company?like software companies have aptitude,gd,hr
24th December 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

i have 6.94 cgpa in mechanical engineering, i elgible for getting job in mechanical core companies? please give reply
20th February 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Thanks
23rd April 2014, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

I am automobile engg stud ....still 5th sem my cgpa is 5.8 ....am eligible for core companies and government exams
11th June 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

sir,I am a mechanical engineering final year student in a well known university, as i have my CGPA 7.2 by the end of 6th semester so can i expect for a core job plz reply me sir
5th July 2016, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Can you mail me the name of mechanical core companies around in Tamilnadu.
Vigneshsiva222 @gmail. Com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?