28th May 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Minimum cutoff of Biotech in UPTU?

Please cn any1 tell me that what is the minimum cut off of biotech in uptu????

26th June 2013, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum cutoff of Biotech in UPTU?

Sir/Madam,
My name Pragya Gahlot
Can u please tell me the best colleges Govt and Private for the given course i.e. BTech Biotech affiliated to UPTU...
My rank in UPSEE 2013 is- General-2481 and in Girls-1175.
Plz tell that as per my rank and will I get admission in a government college...???
Please rply it soon as my counseling date would be coming...
Thnxxx...
5th July 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Ma'am
I got 1138 Rank in general and 529 in gilrs in uptu 2013. Please tell me which is the best govt. college for b.tech in bio.tech.?? Need the reply soon as my counselling is going to begin from 8th july,...please do reply me.
thank you,
7th July 2013, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam plz tell list some gud colleges under uptu that offer b.tech biotech my upsee general rank is 2088 and girls 983 so pls suggest me some gud colleges on the basis of placement they give.so pls answer soon i am waiting.thank u
8th July 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Dear,sir/madam plz tell list of some good colleges under uptu that offer biotech.my upsee sc rank is 432 and combined general rank is 4459. so pls suggest me some gud colleges on the basis of placement they give.answer soon on email [email protected] u
8th July 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

8th july 2013,05:20pm
Respected sir/madam plz tell list some gud colleges under uptu that offer b.tech biotech my upsee general rank is 4459 and sc 432 .so pls suggest me some gud colleges on the basis of placement they give.so pls answer soon on [email protected] u
16th July 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

my uptu general rank is 3928 can i get gud biotechnology collage
22nd May 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in government biotech college after scoring UPTU biotech Rank 330 (obc girls)and 1055 ( general girls)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?