10th May 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Minimum cutoff marks to join B.E Automobile Engineering in PSG college of engineering?

i belong to BC COMMUNITY. I NEED TO MINIMUM CUT OFF MARKS FOR JOINING B.E AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING IN PSG COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING

22nd January 2012, 11:16 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Minimum cutoff marks to join B.E Automobile Engineering in PSG college of engineering?

The minimum cutoff marks required to join B.E. Automobile Engineering in PSG college is 50%.
22nd January 2012, 11:18 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Minimum cutoff marks to join B.E Automobile Engineering in PSG college of engineering?

A minimum of 50% cutoff marks required to join B.E. Automobile Engineering in PSG college.
22nd January 2012, 11:19 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

50% cutoff marks is required to join this according to the eligibility criteria.
24th March 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I BELONG TO OC COMMUNITY .WHAT IS THE CUTOFF REQUIRED TO JOIN IN PSG?
17th May 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

i belong to bc community..... how much cut off should i have to join in psg tech in automobile engineering?
7th May 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

how much cut-off is exactly needed for joining automobile engineering? please answer my question
10th May 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

how much cut off minimum marks for mechanical engineering?
30th May 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR GETTING ADMITTED IN MBBS UNDER MANAGEMANT QUOTA? AND MINIMUM CUT OFF FOR OC CANDIDATE? WHAT WILL BE THE EFFECT IF CUT OFF CHANGES AFTER REVALUATION OF 12TH STD MARKS?
11th May 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

The minimum cutoff marks required to join B.E. Automobile Engineering in PSG college ?.
24th May 2014, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I want mechanical eng.seat at PSG eng collage? I am in MBC caste.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?