1st January 2011, 12:27 PM
sagarshejul2010

Future of Automobile Engineering Diploma? What are the recent technologies in Automobile Engineering?

what is future of automobile engineering diploma?
and what are the recent tchnology in automobile engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  4. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the scope in automobile engineering? Which degree I have to do after diploma in automobile engineering?
  6. Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission in Anna University for pursuing BE or B.Tech Automobile Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Mumbai? Requirements to get admission?
  8. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  9. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  10. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  11. Is diploma in automobile equivalent to mechanical in PSU?
  12. Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  13. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  15. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  16. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  17. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  18. How to be an automobile engineer?
1st January 2011, 03:12 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Future of Automobile Engineering Diploma? What are the recent technologies in Automobile Engineering?

future of automobile engineering is very much glorious. but only diploma degree is not sufficient to work with this type of technology.

you may get job in automobile industry with your diploma degree but it is better if you can complete your graduation in automobile engineering. then scope and job opportunity both will be increased. try to take admission in B.Tech either through lateral entry or direct entry.

try to enter into B.Tech through lateral entry. it will save one year.

best wishes.
1st January 2011, 03:19 PM
bharathi2sankar

Default Re: Future of Automobile Engineering Diploma? What are the recent technologies in Automobile Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarshejul2010 View Post
there are lot of job oppurtunities for diplomo holder....you can also do b.e automobile..direct to the 2nd yr...for latest technology in automobile...buy magazines like..autoworld..and lot more monthly magazines are there..
1st January 2011, 09:50 PM
Hardeep Das

Thumbs up Re: Future of Automobile Engineering Diploma? What are the recent technologies in Automobile Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarshejul2010 View Post
dear future of automobile engg. is very bright because of the new demands and technologies in automobiles as nee accessories in TVS maxRT bike fo milkmen.
you have to do degree in automobile engg. at good institute. there are no. of technologies in automotive. when u studied u can understand it better.
thank you.
1st January 2011, 10:50 PM
rahul_kumar066

Dear
Automobile sector of india is a boom sector and you could also a make boom in your career by choosing automobile.But only diploma is very tetchy for you in these higher degree era.I think you should go for higher study in automobile.
Thank you
2nd January 2011, 01:19 AM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know there is so much scope in automobile engineering diploma in future.but it is batter if you done the B.Tech in automobile engineering after doing automobile engineering you have many job options.
good luck....
10th January 2011, 03:17 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hiiii,,,

Craze for Automobiles will always be there in the business market...

But only diploma degree is not sufficient to work with this type of technology.

you may get job in automobile industry with your diploma degree,
but it is better if you can complete your graduation in automobile engineering.Then scope and job opportunity both will be increased.

Good luck
7th February 2011, 11:39 AM
priya2242

Location: QR.NO-2RB-6/2,KALPANA FLAT,BHUBANESWAR-751014,ORISSA

hiiiiiiiiii,

Future of Automobile Engineering Diploma:

future of automobile engg. is very bright because of the new demands and technologies in automobiles as nee accessories in TVS maxRT bike fo milkmen.
you have to do b.tech in automobile engg. at good institute(iits,nits.vit,bits). there are no. of technologies(plc,scada,automation) in automotive.

good luck
//priya//
7th March 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

i am having 80 percetage in my diplomo automobile engg...... do i have any oppurtunity to good college in automobile engg....
24th April 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

is there any future in automobile engg?
24th May 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

what are the scope of jobs after doing diploma in automobile engineering....?????
24th May 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of job after doing diploma in automobile engineering......??
28th May 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

i am interested in automoiles which course i should refer
30th May 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the meaning of B.tec
5th July 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

which is the best coures automobile or mechinical enginering
23rd July 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the future of automobile engineering diploma pls.
10th August 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I m was SSC and I got 52.18%. My dad is to do Automobile Engineering. Should i do it?
20th August 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

advantages of automobile engineering in 2014
21st September 2011, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

how is the placement of automobile in polytechnic bareilly
7th November 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam i am very canfuse for automovile enginearing job what is scope of automovil enginearing please tell me
22nd January 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there is a scope to get good job offer after completing graduation in automobile engineering through correspondence courses?
21st March 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

well am doing ma final year automobile in diploma" i dont ave good percentage" but i ave hope in this field so i can shine better than anyone" guys automobile vl so good in future as well as now.. so don"t think its just like that nu" if you give your best it repays the best" all the best guys "
13th July 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

is it best to do automobile engineering in sri venkateswara college of engineering
21st July 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

i have completed the diploma in automobile engg but still not able to find accurate job. there are very less no of colleges which offer its btech . can u tell me where can i take addmission.
29th March 2013, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

iam a diploma holder in auto mobile engineering with five years experience. tell me the best job opportunities?
18th May 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed 10th and i am very much interrested in automobile engineering. So what shall i do??
Shall i do diploma in automobile? OR After 11th and 12th in automobile engineering??
So give me your helpfull advice...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?