3rd June 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Minimum cutoff marks required for admission ni botany in presidency college?

Minimum cut off marks required for admission in botany in presidency college

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum required percentage to get admission in English honours at Presidency college?
  2. Minimum marks required for admission in presidency college for MSc statistics hons
  3. Minimum marks and percentage required for physics honors in presidency college
  4. Will I get admission in presidency college after passing HS with 63% in science
  5. Cutoff marks for admission in presidency college for economics honors(BSc)?
  6. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Minimum marks required to get admission in presidency college?
  8. Minimum required marks to do honours at Presidency and Jadavpur College in Physics and Statistics? -- [New]
  9. Cutoff marks required to get admission in PEC, CCET, PU and Landra College of engineering for B.Tech?
  10. How to get admission in presidency college? What is the syllabus?
  11. Marks required for admission in English honours at Presidency University?
  12. What are the courses available for me after completing commerce stream in 12th?
  13. Eligibility for admission to Presidency college for B.Sc (Physics)?
  14. Minimum marks required to get admission in chemical college college in Mumbai? List of the colleges with their cutoff?
  15. What is the minimum cutoff marks required to join PSG college?
  16. Minimum percentage required to take up Sociology honours in Presidency College?
  17. What is the criteria of admission in Presidency College for Computer Science College? Is it through marks or entrance exam?
  18. Minimum cutoff marks required in GATE exam to join Thiyagaraj college in Madhurai
28th May 2017, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum cutoff marks required for admission ni botany in presidency college?

I have scored 64 marks in HS [biology].And ranked 147 in pubdet 2017 examination.May I get any opportunity in presidency college to take zoology honours?
3rd June 2017, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum cutoff marks required for admission ni botany in presidency college?

In which colleges can I apply for bsç pass course on marks of 334 and can I also apply for bsç pass in azad college on that marks please tell
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?