25th December 2012, 09:09 PM
nopu ongay bhutia

Minimum marks and percentage required for physics honors in presidency college

sir,i want to ask that what is the minimum marks or percentage required for physics honours in presidency collage?
also i want the procedure to get admission in that collage..

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum required percentage to get admission in English honours at Presidency college?
  2. Minimum required marks to do honours at Presidency and Jadavpur College in Physics and Statistics? -- [New]
  3. What is the percentage required to get English Honors in presidency college Kolkata for CBSE board students
  4. Eligibility for admission to Presidency college for B.Sc (Physics)?
  5. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Minimum percentage required to take up Sociology honours in Presidency College?
  7. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  8. Marks requirement for admission in Kolkata Presidency College in Mathematics(Honors)?
  9. Minimum cutoff marks required for admission ni botany in presidency college?
  10. Minimum marks required for admission in presidency college for MSc statistics hons
  11. How to download admission in English honors/political science honors in Presidency College Kolkata
  12. How to get admission in presidency college? What is the syllabus?
  13. Cutoff marks for admission in presidency college for economics honors(BSc)?
  14. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  15. How to read English honors in presidency college? What is the criteria?
  16. Minimum marks required in Accountancy to study B.Com Honors? I have passed 12th
  17. What is the minimum percentage required to get B.A English honors in St Xavier College in Kolkata
  18. How to be a honors in chemistry? How can I get admission in Presidency college or chemistry honors?
21st March 2013, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks and percentage required for physics honors in presidency college

Qualification and process of getting english honours in presidency college
21st March 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks and percentage required for physics honors in presidency college

What is the minimum marks required for the entrance exam for B.SC[PHYSICS-HONS] for the current yr? I am student of WBCHSE this yr....
14th April 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM MARK TO QUALIFY IN PRESIDENCY COLLAGE IN PHYSICS HONRAS?
23rd April 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

sir, please help me ..wanna get admission in presidency college ...for bsc general ...what is the minimum percentage required
23rd April 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

sir,i want to ask that what is the minimum marks or percentage required for physics honours in presidency college & JU?
also i want the procedure to get admission in that collage..please kindly reply...to my email : [email protected]
28th May 2013, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM MARK TO QUALIFY IN PRESIDENCY COLLEGE IN ENGLISH HONOURS?
17th June 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum marks and percentage to get a bsc phisic(honour_ in delhi university
19th December 2013, 09:19 AM
susmita majumder

Sir,i want to ask that what is the minimum marks or percentage required for physics honours in presidency collage?
also i want the procedure to get admission in that collage..
19th April 2014, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required for physics honours in precidency college?
23rd May 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am a student of bengal board{science}.what is the condition of get physics honours?
30th May 2014, 05:31 PM
sayandeep jana

I am a bengal board student.and my hs no is 86.6 percent.what is minimum no required for physics honours?
30th May 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage to get admission in presidency college with physics or chemistry honours? I have only 73%.
3rd June 2014, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage to get admission in presidency colledge with physics honours in 2014
11th January 2015, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I study with geophysics honours in presidency college?
21st March 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam, I being a student of class-XII(science) aspire to study in presidency college with physics as my honours subject which is why i wanted to know the minimum percentage of marks required for as stated above.
14th January 2016, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam, I being a student of class-XII(science) aspire to study in presidency college with physics as my honours subject which is why i wantedto know the minimum percentage of marks required for as stated above
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?