19th March 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in any commerce college for B.Com under Punjab University?

what is the procedure of getting admission in any of the commerce college for b.com under panjab university for session 2013???

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in Punjab University after passing 12th for B.Com? What is the eligibility?
  2. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  3. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course?
  4. How to get admission in B.Com II? List of good colleges in Chandigarh?
  5. How to take admission in Law college after finishing B.Com from Mumbai University? What is the procedure for admission?
  6. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BFA program for 12th Commerce student? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission in DAV college, SD college under Punjab University campus after scoring 77.66% in 12th commerce from CBSE board?
  8. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to take admission in BSc honors in Maths in Punjab University
  10. How to take admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce after scoring 56.6% in 12th commerce?
  11. Would I get any benefit while taking admission in B.Com in Punjab University affiliated college after scoring 72% marks?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  13. Procedure for admission in PH.D Commerce? What is the date of admission and procedure?
  14. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  15. How many colleges are offering BSE Biotech?
  16. Admission date of Punjab University for Ph.D(Commerce) programme?
  17. Procedure and dates of lateral entry openings in B.Tech.?
  18. What is the procedure to do admission in Punjab University?
3rd June 2017, 09:39 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in any commerce college for B.Com under Punjab University?

After completion of your (10+2) in commerce stream, You can apply for B.Com admission to Punjab University. Admission will be available on the basis of final merit list which is prepared on the basis of score of candidates in qualifying exam.

PU B.Com Application Procedure
- Visit the site : www.bcomadmissions.puchd.ac.in
- Read information brochure carefully.
- Click on link "Online Registration" and Register online.
- Login and Fill the application form.
- Take a print of application.
- Download the generated slip of bank and Deposit the fee at bank using the bank slip.
- Attach the self attested documents such as 10th Passing Certificate, 12th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate, Category Certificate etc.
- Send application with documents to address : Room No.5, University Business School, Art Block-III, Punjab University, Chandigarh.

B.Com Admission Important Dates
- Starting of Online Registration : 02/06/2017
- Last Date of Registration : 14/06/2017
- Last Date to Submit the Documents : 20/06/2017
- Display of Tentative Merit List : 25/06/2017
- Display of Counselling Schedule : 27/06/2017
- Display of Final Merit List : 28/06/2017

B.Com Colleges Affiliated to Pubjab University
- DAV College
- Goswami Ganesh Datta S.D. College
- MCM DAV College For Women
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College
- Swami Vivekanand Group of Institutes
- PG Government College for Girls
- Government College of Commerce and Business Administration, Chandigarh
- Khalsa College For Women
- Amritsar College of Engineering and Technology
- Baba Hiral Singh Bhattal Institute of Engineering and Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?