21st June 2012, 09:29 PM
anu devi

Minimum cutoff marks required to get engineering seat for all the courses in Coimbatore? My cutoff score is 132

what is the minimum cut off mark required to get an engineering seat for all the courses in coimbator , my cut off mark is 132..

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options after 12th standard? What is the cutoff?
  2. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?
  3. Cutoff required to join in PSG college of Coimbatore in various courses?
  4. What topics to cover to get maximum marks in GATE ECE exam? What is the minimum cutoff required to get into IITs?
  5. What is the cutoff marks required for GATE exam?
  6. Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? What is the minimum marks required to get a seat in good medical college?
  7. Will I get selected for Interview if solved mentioned questions in TIER-I and TIER-II of SSC recruitment exam? -- [New]
  8. Cutoff marks required to get admission in PEC, CCET, PU and Landra College of engineering for B.Tech?
  9. Can I get a seat in any engineering college in Coimbatore after scoring 188.5 cutoff? I belong to BC category
  10. In which engineering colleges can I get after passing diploma with 85% in EEE department? What is the cutoff marks in Tamilnadu or Coimbatore?
  11. Minimum marks required to be scored in UPTU exam? What is the cutoff in each subject?
  12. What is the minimum cutoff marks for M.E EEE to join in Coimbatore
  13. Amrita engineering examination cutoff for getting mechanical in coimbatore? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission in medical college after scoring cutoff marks of 188.75? Collegewise Medical cutoff marks?
  15. How to get a seat in Aeronautical Science Engineering College? What is the cutoff score? Is any entrance compulsory?
  16. There is individual cutoff marks or aggregate cutoff marks in SCRA?
  17. Cutoff marks and rank required for getting admission in Aerospace Engineering in NITs?
  18. What is the minimum cutoff marks required to join PSG college?
9th May 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum cutoff marks required to get engineering seat for all the courses in Coimbatore? My cutoff score is 132

my cut off is 148 . what engineering colleges i will get in coimbatore
3rd June 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum cutoff marks required to get engineering seat for all the courses in Coimbatore? My cutoff score is 132

hello, my cutt off mark is 149. Wich colleges are eligible for me...
23rd March 2014, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

What is cut off mark to get seat in amrita engineering college for electronics and communications
11th May 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Minimum cut-off marks required to get engineering seat for all the courses in Coimbatore?My cut off score is 120
12th May 2014, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

930marks155cutoff i got mech..in coimbatour.150range cut off college details.my caste mbc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?