24th April 2013, 05:29 PM
dachineni

How should I write IES entrance exam? I am a B.Tech final year electronics and communication engineering student

dear sir,i am srilekha persuing b.tech final year in electronics and communication engineering. i am interested to write ies-2013 exam. but my age is 20 years. i will be 21 years old within the time of interview.so,please inform me is there any kind of oppurtunity to write the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write IES Exam pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE?
  2. Can a B.Tech ECE student apply for IES exam? Should I apply online or offline for the exam?
  3. Previous 5 year Question Papers of IES Exam for Electronics & Telecommunication stream?
  4. How to get a job in IES if I am a B.Tech final year student -- [New]
  5. How should I crack IES? I am a student of B.Tech first year electronics and communication student
  6. Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE? What kind of work a IES Officer should do?
  7. Best Coaching Institutes for IES Exam in Delhi? Can I appear for this year IES Exam pursuing final year of BE in EEE?
  8. Can I give the IES exam as an electronics and communication student under ETC branch?
  9. What should I do after passing B.Tech? I am a final year student in electronics and communication
  10. Tips to crack IES exam in 2 months? I am B.Tech final year student
  11. Eligible for IES exam if I am a final year Btech in IT student?
  12. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
  13. Eligibility for UPSE-ESE for final year electronics and communication engineering students?
  14. Syllabus of IES entrance test?
  15. Am I eligible to write IES exam while in 7th semester of Mechanical Engineering? In which month is the exam conducted and will it affect my B.E final exam?
  16. Can I be eligible for IES entrance exam being an IT student?
  17. Can I write UPSC Exam while in final year of Btech Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Previous year solved Question Papers for IES Exam for Civil Engineering?
12th May 2014, 09:05 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How should I write IES entrance exam? I am a B.Tech final year electronics and communication engineering student

Quote:
Originally Posted by dachineni View Post
dear sir,i am srilekha persuing b.tech final year in electronics and communication engineering. i am interested to write ies-2013 exam. but my age is 20 years. i will be 21 years old within the time of interview.so,please inform me is there any kind of oppurtunity to write the exam?
No you're not eligible for IES entrance examination. Only the candidate who reach the age of 21 years are eligible to apply for IES entrance examination. IES stands for Indian Engineering Service . The exam of iIES is conducted by the U.P.S.C Union Public Service Commission in every year. The Applicant should be qualified in Bachelor degree in engineering streams like B.E or B. tech from recognized university . Final Year candidates are also eligible to apply for the examination and the Applicant age should be 21 years to 30 years and the relaxation is given to sc/s candidates for 5 years / obc candidates for 3 years / Physically challenged candidates for 10 years. If want to crack the examination then you should practice the past year question papers and refer the various books like, Network and Systems by D. Roy Choudhary / Control System Engineering by Nagrath and Gopal / Principle of Communication System by Taub and Schilling /Electrical Machines by Nagrath and Kothari / Automatic Control System by Benjamin etc....The Important Notification for IES examination published in UPSC official Web site and Employment New papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?