24th May 2020, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Minimum education required for pursuing Diploma Emergency Medicine?

Hello Sir, I have completed Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS). Now, am I eligible for regular Diploma course in Emergency Medicine?

25th May 2020, 12:10 PM
Yadav ragini

Default Re: Minimum education required for pursuing Diploma Emergency Medicine?

The minimum eligibility for persuing UG in emergency medical technology is 10th and 12th qualifications from an approved educational board with biology, chemistry, physics are the major subject studied in class 12th, with an aggregate score of at least 50%.
25th May 2020, 01:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Minimum education required for pursuing diploma Emergancy Medicine is 10th and 12th qualifications from an approved Educational Board with Biology / Chemistry / Physics as the major subjects studied in class 12th, with an aggregate score of at least 50%.
26th May 2020, 06:20 PM
Padmashree K S

Yes, You are eligible to do Diploma in Emergency Medicine provided if you have valid MCI Registration or State registration from a recognized university.
26th May 2020, 09:02 PM
jinalmalu

Talking Re: Minimum education required for pursuing Diploma Emergency Medicine?

The minimum eligibility for pursuing under graduate in Emergency Medical Technology is
X and XII qualifications from an approved educational board with Biology/Chemistry/Physics as the major subjects studied in class XII, with an aggregate score of at least 50 per cent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?