22nd September 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Need details about Diploma course in Emergency Medicine?

Sir,

I want to apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine in Apollo Hospital Bangalore. Need complete information about this course?
Please let me know.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions offering Diploma(Emergency medicine) in India? What's the deadline for the applying? How may I do diploma course?
  2. Can female BHMS graduates apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine? -- [New]
  3. Is the diploma in emergency medicine a recognized one for BAMS student?
  4. How to do diploma or certificate course in Dematology/Emergency Medicine/General Medicine
  5. Eligibility to apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine at B.U.M.S?
  6. Should I study Diploma in Emergency Medicine if completed MBBS and MD in Physiology? Pay Scale for Diploma in Emergency Medicine Holder?
  7. Colleges offering PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine after completing BUMS?
  9. Institutes in hyderabad for doing diploma in emergency medicine -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to join PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine after BAMS?
  11. Scope of doing PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine for Pharmacology postgraduate?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine for 12th PCB student?
  13. Colleges which offer Diploma in Emergency Medicine for B.A.M.S student in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Can I do PG diploma in emergency medicine? I have completed degree inBiotechnology
  15. Can i do membership in emergency medicine and MD aerospace medicine together?
  16. Is there any entrance exam for doing emergency medicine? What is the fee structure?
  17. Am I eligible for diploma in Emergency Medicine after passing BHMS? Where can I do this course?
  18. Eligibility to study MD in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Abroad for BAMS Doctor? Best course to study in Abroad among MPH, DGO and Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
13th November 2015, 01:30 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need details about Diploma course in Emergency Medicine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I want to apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine in Apollo Hospital Bangalore. Need complete information about this course?
Please let me know.
Thank you.

The eligibility to study the Diploma in Emergency Medicine is a MBBS with valid MCI registration or state registration.

Some of the reputed institutions will conduct entrance examination for the admission.

The duration of the course is 1 year.

In Apollo Hospitals the duration of the course is 9 months.

It is the treatment about the emergency care of the patients.

It helps you to understand the organisation of Emergency Medical Services.

It helps you to acquire clinical knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to quickly asses and manage emergencies.
31st March 2019, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Need details about Diploma course in Emergency Medicine?

Please tell the various diploma and certificate courses of maximum 1 year period after graduating bhms and also government vacancy for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?