3rd March 2012, 07:07 PM
adv manpreet

Should I go for MBA in HR if I am not good in Maths?

i am graduate in llb ang i want to do mba in HR from canada but i am not good in maths.should i go for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What should be the choice of subjects in +2 so that it may prove helpful while doing MBA later? Is maths subject important?
  2. Should I go for MBA in HR if I am not good in Maths?
  3. Which is better for me doing MBA OR ME after BE?
  4. Which course is better for me between MBA and MCA being not good in Maths and new to Commerce subjects?
  5. Biology with maths or Computer science with Maths: better option after 10th with good skills in Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Drawbacks of doing mba after bca? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course to choose to become a lecturer? - M.Sc ( Maths), EDUCATION (M.Ed) or MBA( Finance)
  8. How to get admission in MBA after scoring 65% marks in 12th?
  9. Which branch should I do in MBA being a candidate of not good in Mathematics and having completed BBA with 61%?
  10. Which is a better option between General MBA and MBA in Pharmaceuticals? List of good MBA colleges that provide good placements?
  11. Is it necessary to do Maths to opt for BBA and MBA?
  12. MBA after BBA and science in 12th standard? Good institutes for MBA in Finance and HR?
  13. Which one is better between BBA and B.Com before joining MBA? Is MBA a right choice for me if I am interested in Marketing?
  14. How will be my career if I opt for MBA after graduating from Biotech without Maths background? List of colleges which provide Biotech MBA?
  15. What to do after completing graduation in BSc Mathematics with 48%?
  16. Can I prepare for Bank jobs if I am bad in Maths and Reasoning? -- [New]
  17. Which course to do in order to get into IIM's?
  18. Is MBA good for a BCA passout or should he/she consider MBA?
29th March 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I go for MBA in HR if I am not good in Maths?

should i go for IRDA exam if i am not good in maths
26th May 2020, 09:04 PM
Lovypamnani

Default Re: Should I go for MBA in HR if I am not good in Maths?

Hr is the mother or backbone of any mnc. It's really not necessarily important to be good in maths to take hr if you have basic Arithmetics that would be enough.
But if you want to clear entrance for mba you really need to work on quant despise of any stream you are going to take in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?