14th April 2013, 04:15 PM
lottus kiruthika

How to study Biotechnology after passing 12th standard? What is the cutoff marks required?

I HAVE PASSED 12th STD. AFTER I AM GOING TO STUDY BIOTECHNOLOGY. SO I DON'T KNOW ABOUT CUT OFF MARKS. SO WILL YOU PLEASE TEL ABOUT THE CUT OFF MARKS TO STUDY BIOTECHNOLOGY.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options after 12th standard? What is the cutoff?
  2. Required Marks in Biology in 12th Class to be eligible for Biotechnology course?
  3. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  4. GATE cutoff marks for admission in M.Tech. in Biotechnology at IIT Guwahati ?
  5. What is the cutoff marks for GATE Biotechnology
  6. Is it better to do job after BSc Biotech? Is it necessary to do masters after that?
  7. How to get admission in Biotechnology stream after class 12th?
  8. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks? -- [New]
  9. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? Is it compulsory to do BSc and MSc? List of some colleges in Pune? What is the qualifying marks for the entrance exam?
  10. Required percentage of marks in 12th to join Biotechnology course?
  11. How to join DCE after passing 10th? What is the cutoff marks required?
  12. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  13. How to opt for Biotechnology course after passing 12th with 50% marks in PCB subjects?
  14. Admission in diploma without passing HSC? I have failed 12th standard with 29% marks
  15. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  17. How much marks are required in 12th to get admission in Anna University for B.Tech(IT) course? Cutoff marks required for MBC?
  18. Can I do IPS after passing 12th with commerce? Which degree do I have to obtain after 12th? Maximum marks required in 12th?
9th May 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study Biotechnology after passing 12th standard? What is the cutoff marks required?

wwwhat is the subjects cutoff for biotechnology
21st May 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study Biotechnology after passing 12th standard? What is the cutoff marks required?

i am interested in biology... n want do a carrier in bio field
pls suggest me
20th January 2014, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

what are the subject required for biotech?
21st July 2015, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Can i have some info on the sub involved in biotechnology? What is the cutt of limit of it for gov. seat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?