2nd May 2017, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required for admission in government polytechnic colleges of West Bengal?

I am an obc candidate of jexpo 2017. I want to know about the minimum marks which i can get for admission in government collages of polytechnic of West Bengal is confirmed. You can give me the marks record of previous year.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
  4. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?
  5. In which college I will get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if secured 452 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  6. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Mechanical Engineering in any government Polytechnic college of West Bengal?
  7. Outside state students eligible for WBJEE?
  8. List of Government affiliated Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate with 7755 rank in JEXPO?
  9. List of Government Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 20150 rank in JEXPO?
  10. Eligibility criteria for JEXPO 2017
  11. Names of the Polytechnic colleges in West Bengal in which I can get admission through counseling?
  12. Can I join diploma in engineering after completion of 10th class?
  13. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in any Government college of West Bengal?
  14. How much rank is required in JECA exam to get admission in Government Colleges of West Bengal?
  15. Salary of Lecturer in government Polytechnic colleges of West Bengal?
  16. Which entrance is need to be written for Polytechnic admission in West Bengal?
  17. In which entrance exam should I appear among VOCLET, Poly40, Poly60 or JEXPO for admission in Polytechnic Colleges of West Bengal?
  18. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
26th February 2019, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required for admission in government polytechnic colleges of West Bengal?

How many ranks are needed to get admission in government polytechnic college?
6th June 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required for admission in government polytechnic colleges of West Bengal?

What rank is required for getting admisson in government polytechnic college in west bengal??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?