23rd October 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Previous years papers of Electronics and Communication for ONGC competition

Please send the previous year question papers of Electronics and Communication for ONGC competition

27th October 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of Electronics and Communication for ONGC competition

Please send ONGC previous year placement papers of Electronics & Telecommunication on my email-id [email protected]
29th October 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of Electronics and Communication for ONGC competition

Please send me the syllebus for ONGC Graduate engineering trainee for ECE branch
4th July 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

send the previous year question paper of ongc in this email [email protected]
21st August 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

SIR,CAN YOU SEND ME THE PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPER OF ONGC IN MY MAIL [email protected] WANT PAPERS OF DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION
24th March 2014, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

please send previous questions papers of ongc exam for ece to my mail [email protected]
31st March 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the syllabus of ongc for electronics branch..... my email id is [email protected]
4th April 2014, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

I want previous year question paper of ongc and also syllabus, for electronics and communication on my Id:[email protected] send it...
13th April 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

sir Please send the previous year question papers and answer of Electronics and Communication for ONGC competition in my email id- [email protected]
15th June 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous year solved question paper of oNGC in ec branch my id is [email protected]
18th June 2015, 12:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please send the previous year question papers of Electronics and Communication for ONGC competition
Below are the attachments of ONGC question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC 1.pdf(98.2 KB, 452 views)
File Type: pdf ONGC 2.pdf(65.1 KB, 318 views)
File Type: pdf ongc.pdf(68.5 KB, 304 views)
File Type: pdf ONGC-test paper.pdf(121.5 KB, 332 views)
29th April 2017, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Could you please send the previous year question papers with solutions of electronic and communication engineering for ONGC. My email id:: [email protected]
25th January 2019, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Could you please send the previous year question papers with solutions of electronic and communication engineering for ONGC. My mail id is: [email protected]
31st January 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir I need previous year question papers for Recruitment to non-executive posts of Assam of Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited, electronics and telecommunications engineering. Please provide. My e-mail id [email protected]
6th June 2019, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Last year na ongc na electronics and communication diploma na paper send karo ne pless [email protected] aa side par moklo ne
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?