14th October 2015, 12:20 PM

Salary of Lecturer in government Polytechnic colleges of West Bengal?

How much salary will i get if i join the government polytechnic colleges in West bengal? Experts please explain me the Salary of lecturer WB polytechnic

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 10 years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecterer recruitment in government polytechnic college in West Bengal
  2. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  3. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
  4. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Mechanical Engineering in any government Polytechnic college of West Bengal?
  5. List of Government Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 20150 rank in JEXPO?
  6. In which college I will get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if secured 452 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  7. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  8. How can I apply for lecturer in West Bengal Polytechnic college?
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I join diploma in engineering after completion of 10th class?
  11. List of AICTE approved institutes which offer Diploma in Computer Application course in Kolkata?
  12. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. How to apply for government polytechnic college in west bengal?
  14. How many seats are there in West Bengal government polytechnic colleges?
  15. From where could I get the Polytechnic entrance exam form in Kolkata? How many government polytechnic colleges are there in Bengal?
  16. Procedure and documents required to apply for JEXPO?
  17. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  18. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
14th October 2015, 09:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary of Lecturer in government Polytechnic colleges of West Bengal?

Salary of lecturer in govt. polytechnic college is different from private colleges.

Starting salary is 15000-20000.
As you gain the experience salary reaches 20000-40000
16th September 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Salary of Lecturer in government Polytechnic colleges of West Bengal?

What is the gross salary of a lecturer of west Bengal polytechnic College with the pay scale 15600-39100 and grade pay 5400?
23rd July 2017, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the gross salary of a lecturer of west Bengal polytechnic College with the pay scale 15600-39100 and grade pay 5400?
21st August 2018, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the gross salary of lecturers of government polytechnic colleges at entry in west bengal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?