14th December 2010, 06:43 PM
maheedharpasapula

Minimum marks required in each section for OBC student to get selected in Bank PO exam?

Dear sir,

i am giving my OBC exam on 26th Dec 2010, which incidently happens to be my first Bank PO exam. Please throw some light on the minimum marks that i have to secure in each section so that i can expect an interview call. i have a graduation in engineering and MBA.

with regards.

15th December 2010, 03:07 AM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Minimum marks required in each section for OBC student to get selected in Bank PO exam?

Dear sir

minimum marks are not fixed in any bank po exam it always depends the number of candidates appearing for the exam and the number of post they generally selects total post *5 students in their written exam so it cant be predicted before the exam. so please keep studying as competition is increasing these days .

all the best
15th December 2010, 03:04 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in each section for OBC student to get selected in Bank PO exam?

hi!

The qualifying marks for OBC PO written exam is 40% in each section of the exam for General category and 35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD.

It means that if you have scored minimum 40% in each section of the written exam seperately then only you will be considered for interview.

If you have scored more than 70% in the written exam then you can expect an interview call.
10th January 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in each section for OBC student to get selected in Bank PO exam?

can i job after 12class in bank
15th January 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks obtained in bank po exam entitled for final selection
15th January 2011, 10:50 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know the minimum marks varying according to the number of candidates and not fixed.so prepare about the exam get good marks.
good luck.................
13th February 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

m preparing for PO exams..what documents should i ready for interview ?
2nd March 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

i am preparing for iit. i am an obc so how much should i get for the selection
31st March 2011, 06:45 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hi,
The qualifying marks for OBC PO written exam is 40% in each section of the exam for General category and 35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD.

It means that if you have scored minimum 40% in each section of the written exam seperately then only you will be considered for interview.

If you have scored more than 70% in the written exam then you can expect an interview call.

Thanks.
All the best.
29th May 2011, 11:33 AM
Deb51

There is no fixed marks for each Bank PO writen exams as a candidates can expect an interview. It depends on total appearing candidates . Qulifyng marks for OBC and General category of the examination is 40%.
But as a OBC candidates if you have more than 70% in the written exams then you can expect for an interview call.
So prepare for good marks.
16th June 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

dear,
hi i am pursuing my b.tech 4 -1 with aggregate 58 % now is im eligible to write bank exams
3rd September 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to know That how minimum qualification marks in all bank po exam
3rd November 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

what are the cutoff marks for bank exams
13th October 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

how much marks required ibank po exam for general
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?