30th May 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required by SC student in AIPMT?

What is the minimum marks to be score for sc student to clear AIPMT? Can someone please provide me the criteria required for it? I really wanted to know this in order to start my preparation. Please help me to get the information soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in AIPMT to get rank for a General category candidate?
  2. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
  3. Minimum marks required in AIPMT by SC candidate to get admission in government medical college?
  4. What is the qualification required to join IES if I am a mechanical engineering student? What is the minimum marks required for B.E? I have scored 58% marks
  5. How many seats are reserved for physically handicapped students through AIPMT? Minimum cutoff required in AIPMT Mains
  6. How many seats are reserved for physically handicapped students through AIPMT? Minimum cutoff required in AIPMT mains
  7. What are the marks required to clear AIPMT preliminary and final exam?
  8. Minimum marks required in MHTCET and AIPMT for ST candidates to get admission into Grand Medical college?
  9. What is the eligibility to join BMC? Minimum marks required?
  10. What's the minimum qualifying marks required in the IIT JEE exam for getting admission in IITs? How may I get the details like exam pattern, marks distribution etc for the same? List of the top coaching classes in Tripura for the same?
  11. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  12. What are the chances to clear AIPMT for an average student?
  13. Minimum marks required to get a seat in government medical college for ST(H) student?
  14. Can a 11th standard Bio student give AIIMS or AIPMT? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the marks required in AIPMT to get admission in government medical college?
  16. What are the marks required to clear DMAT of MP? I have passed 12th with 73% and with 200 AIPMT score
  17. Percentage required in 12th and number of attempts available in AIPMT? Important chapters for preparation?
  18. Minimum marks required for 11th science student?
31st May 2015, 12:31 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required by SC student in AIPMT?

Yes dear definitely we are providing you the minimum marks required for AIPMT Examination. Minimum marks reuired to qualify for SC students in AIPMT 2015 is " 40% " of Total marks.

For the details regarding the Eligibility criteria and Minimum marks required for other categories are also given here.

Eligibility Criteria for AIPMT 2015 :

<> Age should be in between 17 to 25 years as on Dec 31 ,2015.

<> You should complete Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio Technology as the Main subjects from the recognized University with minimum 50% of marks for Gen candidates.

<> There is a percentage relaxation for SC/ST candidates about 10% of marks.

Here we are giving you the( Minimum marks )Cut off Requirements needed in AIPMT 2015.

<> For General Candidates -- 50% of marks in AIPMT

<> SC/ST and OBC -- 40% of marks in AIPMT

<> There is a Relaxation of 5% for Physically handicapped students.
31st May 2015, 02:28 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical/Dental Test.It is a national level undergraduate medical entrance exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admission to MBBS and BDS seats under 15% All India Quota in Government medical and dental colleges of India .

The eligibility criteria for the AIPMT 2015 are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English subjects with minimum 50% marks for general category and 40% marks for OBC/SC/ST candidates.

-It is necessary for a candidate to pass individually in all the subjects in 12th class examination to become eligible for the AIPMT 2015.

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 17 years to 25 years.The upper age limit is relaxed for OBC/SC/ST candidates by 5 years.
31st May 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage are need for bhmd?please answer me i wantad to know this
31st May 2015, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

hat is the minimum marks to be score for sc student to clear AIPMT? Can someone please provide me the criteria required for it? I really wanted to know this in order to start my preparation. Please help me to get the information soon as possible.
31st May 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks for gate to take admission in for PG course and list of PG course
1st June 2015, 12:16 AM
swanand thakur
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the minimum marks to be score for sc student to clear AIPMT? Can someone please provide me the criteria required for it? I really wanted to know this in order to start my preparation. Please help me to get the information soon as possible. Thank you!
My friend you have got a benefit by being in caste
You must score more than 40%. Percent marks so that you can get a seat
My best wishes wit you bro!!
3rd January 2016, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE REQUIRED CUTOFF FOR A SC STUDENT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN AFMC OR BJ MEDICAL OR SOME BEST INSTITUTES IN INDIA ??
8th April 2016, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

What are the reqd rank nd marks for SC stud. To get seat in govt.colg?
22nd April 2016, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

i passed 12 class in maths as a main subject and taking bio as additional subject .Can i sit in the counselling if i get selected in aipmt or aiims
15th June 2016, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to know how much marks we need to crack aipmt for sc student in each subject
23rd December 2016, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am Nancy I want to know that my birth is of 13 July 2000 can I give any entrance exam this year plz suggeste m plz like NEET ; AIPMT ; etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?