22nd May 2014, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in MBBS in Mumbai admission

What minimom marks required in mbbs in mumbai admmision

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in MBBS in Mumbai admission -- [New]
  2. Minimum marks required to get admission in MBBS?
  3. What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE for outsiders to get admission in colleges of Mumbai?
  4. Minimum percentage required to get admission in MBBS college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS studies?
  5. After scoring 80 marks in ASSOCET exam can I get admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required for MBBS?
  6. Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for all category?
  7. Procedure to take admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required to take admission in government college in Maharashtra?
  8. Required Cut off marks to get admission for MBBS and BDS in the colleges of Mumbai?
  9. Minimum marks required to get admission in Mumbai? I am from Def 2 category
  10. Minimum marks required to get admission in chemical college college in Mumbai? List of the colleges with their cutoff?
  11. Minimum marks required for MBBS in Open Category? I have scored 82 marks in Associate CET
  12. Can I get admission in MBBS colleges of Mumbai on the basis of class 10th marks?
  13. How much percentage is needed for admission in MBBS after 12th? What is the exact amount required for admission in MBBS
  14. How to get admission in MBBS course in Mumbai after scoring 129 marks in MHT CET exam?
  15. What is the minimum fee structure to do MBBS?
  16. Minimum marks required for admission to MBBS in MH-CET?
  17. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  18. How to become a Doctor? I have passed 10th board exam
22nd May 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in MBBS in Mumbai admission

which medical college in Pune offers seat with cheap capitation amount less than 20 [email protected]
22nd May 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in MBBS in Mumbai admission

What is the procedure to get addmission in grant medicle college for mbbs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?