4th August 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required to be scored in intermediate to get a seat in top 50 engineering colleges

I am a student 11th grade . need some information about the minimum marks to be scored in intermediate to get a seat top 50 engineering colleges nits

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in BITSAT? I have scored 80% intermediate and want to get a good seat in BITS campus
  2. Minimum marks required in intermediate for ICWAI? -- [New]
  3. How should I take admission in B.Pharm?
  4. Minimum score required in CET to get in top colleges in Pune? With 122 marks in CET can I get admission in MIT Sinhagad college of engineering Vadgaon and other top colleges of Pune?
  5. Minimum marks required to get a seat in COMEDK?
  6. Marks required in EAMCET for girl students to get a seat in top 20 engineering colleges in AP?
  7. What is BBA and do I need to give any entrance exam for the course?
  8. Can I do MCA after graduating with PGDCA?
  9. Marks required in EAMCET by a girl candidate to get a seat in top 20 engineering colleges in Hyderabad?
  10. Do we need to have Maths for B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. After completing SSLC is it possible to do BCA?
  12. What is the minimum rank required in AIEEE to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering in top colleges in India
  13. Is there any chance to get a seat in B category in ECE or CSE? I have scored 971 marks in intermediate
  14. Which are the colleges offering aeronautical engineering course in AP? I have scored 82% in intermediate
  15. How much marks are required to get in 2nd year IPE and in EAMCET to get a seat in best colleges in engineering? I have scored atleast 325 mark in the first year
  16. List of top 15 colleges in AP under management quota? I have scored 969 marks in inter
  17. Can I get a seat in JNTUH, JNTUK, JNTUA after scoring 60% marks in Intermediate?
  18. Will 70% be enough to join B.A LLB after HSC?
27th May 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to be scored in intermediate to get a seat in top 50 engineering colleges

I scored 71% marks in BSEB12th in science stream. Can I get admission in DU for Bsc math?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?