12th October 2011, 04:06 PM
avinash kumar nayak1986

Minimum percentage required to appear in UPSC and what is the other criteria?

i am B.Tech civil, plz tell me the minimum % requpred to appear upsc, an other criteria's also

13th October 2011, 12:57 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to appear in UPSC and what is the other criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by avinash kumar nayak1986 View Post
i am B.Tech civil, plz tell me the minimum % requpred to appear upsc, an other criteria's also

Information Regarding UPSC Examination.

UPSC conducts many entrance examination like IAS, IPS, IFS, IES...and many other in every year. There are no limit of percentage required in the graduation to appear in the UPSC examination only pass the graduation degree is enough to appear in the UPSC examination.

The minimum educational qualification for the UPSC examination is graduation in any stream and the age must be between 21 to 30 years for general category at the time of appearing of this examination. The age relaxation is also applicable for the candidates belong to reservation category.

So, don't worry if you are a B.Tech civil engineering student then you can apply for the UPSC examination in the final year of B.Tech course or after passing the B.Tech course. For any more information about the eligibility criteria of UPSC examination please visit the official website of the UPSC. :- http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~Mukul~
20th October 2011, 01:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to appear in UPSC and what is the other criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by avinash kumar nayak1986 View Post

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UPSC EXAM

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UPSC EXAM

Those candidate are graduate from any recognized university with any discipline are eligible for UPSC exam.

UPSC consist of so many exam like IAS , IPS ,IES , SCRA ,NDA etc.

AGE CRITERIA:

For General category candidate,age should be between 21 to 27 years
For OBC category candidates age should be between 21 to 30 years
For SC/ST category candidates age should be between 21 to 35 years.

NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS:

4 attempts for General category candidates
7 attempts for OBC category candidates
Unlimited attempts for sc/st category candidates

For more details & updated information visit www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
1st November 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for Promotion in Military in have heard that for promotion we need to hav a science background(Physics)......... i m a B.com graduate
plz reply fast.
19th January 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary 60% in graduation for appeaing in ssc or pcs exams for general candidates?
2nd May 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

i m a diploma student 2nd year...after engineering i want 2 appear for UPSC exam...my ques is dat-i will be elgible for it or not?n i m doing diploma frm electronics and telecommunication..if i m eligible then what r chances for my future???
2nd May 2012, 11:58 PM
tajber

Default sir last year question paper

sir last year sold question paper upse pre. / mains my email id [email protected]
26th April 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

commarce students eligible for upsc exam
29th April 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my 12th arts. Please give me information about SCRA and NDA .What exam should i give after 12th apart from science & medical and commerce. For what exam would i will b eligible?does SRCA nd NDA exams have maths or arithematic calculations?please reply me on my e-mail id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?