4th November 2014, 10:26 PM
karthi karan

Minimum percentage required in B.E Mechatronics? I have to study in diploma in mechanical engineering

I have study a diploma in mechanical enggneering. what is the minimum percentage of b.e mechatronics group to join?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  2. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  3. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  4. Minimum percentage required for diploma in mechanical engineering after 12th?
  5. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  6. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  7. What is the difference between mechanical and mechatronics engineering? Which has a better scope? Why mechatronics engineering is not available in government colleges?
  8. How much percentage is required in diploma in mechanical engineering to get admission in top engineering colleges in India
  9. Percentage required to join diploma in Mechanical?
  10. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
  11. Which exam to answer in order to get admission into Mechatronics Engineering course after 12th?
  12. After diploma in mechanical engineering how much percentage is required to join government college in Tamilnadu?
  13. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  14. Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?
  15. PG Diploma in Mechatronics possible after Diploma in Mechanical?
  16. What is the minimum percentage required to do B.E in mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I do marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
28th May 2015, 11:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in B.E Mechatronics? I have to study in diploma in mechanical engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthi karan View Post
I have study a diploma in mechanical enggneering. what is the minimum percentage of b.e mechatronics group to join?
You are doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering so you are eligible for admission in B.E in Mechatronics through Lateral Entry exam.

Qualification for Lateral Entry exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy woth above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.
12th June 2018, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in B.E Mechatronics? I have to study in diploma in mechanical engineering

Sir, now I am studying in SYJC but my future goal is to achieve the course of MECHATRONICS ..the minimum marks needed to mechatronics in JEE or board ??????
12th October 2020, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

What percentage should be in 10th nd %u201412th for microtronic engeenaring
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?