7th April 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required for diploma in mechanical engineering after 12th?

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM PERCENTAGE REQUIRED FOR DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AFTER 12th standard that also for a general candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  2. Minimum percentage required in B.E Mechatronics? I have to study in diploma in mechanical engineering -- [New]
  3. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  4. How much percentage is required in diploma in mechanical engineering to get admission in top engineering colleges in India
  5. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
  6. Percentage required to join diploma in Mechanical?
  7. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  8. After diploma in mechanical engineering how much percentage is required to join government college in Tamilnadu?
  9. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  10. Percentage required for mechanical engineering in 12th standard?
  11. What is the minimum percentage required to do B.E in mechanical engineering?
  12. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  13. Can I do marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Minimum percentage required in mechanical engineering for Railway Section Engineering?
  16. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in Degree course in Nirma University?
  17. What is the percentage required to take admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical
  18. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
24th April 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for diploma in mechanical engineering after 12th?

MINIMUM PERCENTAGE REQUIRED FOR IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
24th April 2013, 10:05 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for diploma in mechanical engineering after 12th?

Hello friend
>>Candidates are eligible for diploma courses after 12th or 10th
>>There is no marks restriction for diploma courses
>>You can do b.tech after completing diploma
>>You can directly do 2nd year b.tech
all the best.....
24th April 2013, 10:06 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Hello friend
>>Candidates are eligible for diploma courses after 12th or 10th
>>There is no marks restriction for diploma courses
>>You can do b.tech after completing diploma
>>You can directly do 2nd year b.tech
all the best.....
20th May 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

WHAT % IS REQUIRED TO GET ADMISSION IN DEGEE IN GEC AFTER DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING?
24th June 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

If I Dont Get Required Percentage In Diploma For Engineering Then Are There Any Other Fields That I Can Opt to?
15th October 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required for mechanical engineering
1st November 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I got 65 percentage in 10th can i join mechanical engineer
4th December 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

I got 90% in ssc can I pass diploma in mechanical engineering ?
4th December 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I got 90% in 10th class can I get pass in diploma in mechanical engineering ?
16th January 2014, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I am from Afghanistan and i would like to join Engineering College in India for a Degree, i would like to know what is the minimum score/marks/percentage of 10,11,12 required to join the college, thanks
31st March 2014, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage we require after tenth to join mechanical engineering?
30th May 2015, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

should i join diploma in mechanical engineering or degree in mechanical engineering after 12.
which is the best choice according to knowledge base
24th August 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 frm sci and i want to do machinical engg and i got 48 in 12. It is my dream that i want to be a mechanical engg and i have visited in bharati vidyapeeth collg of kharghar but those people was asking for the percentage and told me that atleast u must hold 60 percentage for that same course is it happn like tbat plz give me the guide lines in my mailing id [email protected]
24th August 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 frm sci and i want to do machinical engg and i got 48 in 12. It is my dream that i want to be a mechanical engg and i have visited in bharati vidyapeeth collg of kharghar but those people was asking for the percentage and told me that atleast u must hold 60 percentage for that same course is it happn like tbat plz give me the guide lines in my mailing id [email protected]
16th February 2020, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th from science. I want admission for mechanical diploma. What can I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?