20th June 2012, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Minimum rank is required in AIEEE to get admission in BITS Mesra?

minimum rank in aieee to get admission in bits mesra...please tell me

30th September 2015, 11:14 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum rank is required in AIEEE to get admission in BITS Mesra?

Admission to the BITS Mesra is now given on the basis of Joint Entrance examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education. AIEEE is replaced by the JEE mains and the IIT JEE exam is replaced by JEE advanced.

For JEE mains, you must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The minimum percentage of marks is 50% for candidates of general and OBC category and it is 45% for SC/ST category.

Approximately if your rank in the JEE Mains is below 20,000 if belonging to general category you can get admission in this college in your desired discipline. The rank changes every year, so try to secure good ranks below 10,000 for admission in more good engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?