14th April 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

What state rank(In AIEEE) is required to get a seat in BIT Mesra, Ranchi for a student from Jharkhand?

what state rank in AIEEE is required to get admission in BIP Mesra for a Jharkhand student
please reply soon..

24th March 2012, 05:34 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What state rank(In AIEEE) is required to get a seat in BIT Mesra, Ranchi for a student from Jharkhand?

Hi

AIEEE stands for the All India Engineering Entrance Examination. It is regarded as the largest entrance exam in our country.

Next coming to the eligibility part of this exam :-

Any student who has cleared class 12th board exams with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the compulsory subjects he/she is eligible to appear for this exam.

Only 3 consecutive attempts are granted to a student.

AIEEE is the All India competition so obviously the standard and level of applicants are very high.

So now coming to your query as what is the state rank required to get admission in BIT Mesra, Ranchi.. I would say it is also one of the reputated colleges in the country and so demanded by a lot of students.

You have to secure a rank within top 4000 AIR's if you aim to study in BIT Mesra Ranchi.

Rest every year the ranking keep on changing and their respective students choosing courses also vary.

So All the best for the exam which is scheduled on 21st April 2012 (Sunday)

Hope this helps

Regards
RANJEET
1st May 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What state rank(In AIEEE) is required to get a seat in BIT Mesra, Ranchi for a student from Jharkhand?

if i get a rank of 14000-15000 and i have a domicile of jharkhand then what course will i get in bit meshra
10th May 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What state rank(In AIEEE) is required to get a seat in BIT Mesra, Ranchi for a student from Jharkhand?

I am a girl student from Jharkhand, and i belong to OBC category.My expected rank in aieee 2012 is 30000-35000.Can i get admission in any branch in BIT Mesra
5th June 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

what should be obc rank to take mech. branch in bits mersa
5th June 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

what should be obc ranking in aieee for mech. branch in bit mesra
13th June 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

MY AIEEE STATE RANK IS 11122 SO I ELIGIBLE TO ADMISSION IN BIT MESRA RANCHI
15th June 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks for S.C. To take admission in bit mesra of state rank.
23rd June 2012, 05:51 PM
ANADI SHANKAR

Default 15408 state rank

SIR,

I request to plz. conform me what i can get a seat .

Thankx&Regards
Anadi Shankar
07870915902(mob no.)
17th April 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

my state rank is 10000 in sc can i get bit mesra
2nd May 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

upto what state rank in jee mains is expected for getting ece branch in bit mesra for a student of jharkhand domicile(general category)?
26th August 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

what is the closing rank of mechanical and mining for general category in bit sindri for 2014
6th April 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

i am expecting 100 marks in mains 2015 and 420 marks in 12th board which colleges could i get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?