8th January 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Minimum rank required to get admitted in government colleges? What is the fee structure?

sir
minimum how much rank need me to admit in the govt. colleges & sir please tell me about the fees also.

Related Questions:
  1. Top 20 colleges under JECA? Rank required for getting admitted in those colleges? Fee structure of the colleges?
  2. Fee structure of PSG medical college? Minimum cutoff for backward class to get admitted in top government medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  3. Minimum rank required to get admitted in government medical college in West Bengal?
  4. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  5. Fee structure of government medical colleges in Karnataka? Minimum ranking required to get a government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  6. Minimum marks required for MBBS course in government college? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government colleges belonging to general category?
  7. What is the fee structure for government colleges and self finance colleges
  8. How many seats are there in government medical colleges of Calcutta? Minimum rank required for these entrance?
  9. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is PEC a good engineering college?
  11. West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam supporting government engineering colleges?
  12. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
  13. Want to do MCA after B.Sc(IT) from NIIT : Colleges offering the course and their fee structure?
  14. Which are the TANCET based colleges in Namakkal, Salem and Dharmapuri for M.E(CSE)? Minimum and maximum marks required for those colleges? What is the fee structure?
  15. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  16. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  17. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  18. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
8th January 2012, 06:21 PM
nishant242424

Default Re: Minimum rank required to get admitted in government colleges? What is the fee structure?

it depends which government collage you want
iit jee above 7500 rank
aiee above 35000 rank
bitspilani above 300 marks
you may also try for regional collage
all fee structure are same about 30000-50000 per year
17th February 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum rank required to get admitted in government colleges? What is the fee structure?

Dear all,

Please advise how many years minimum schooling education is required in karnataka to get admission in karnataka colleges, Regards Kasinathan
17th April 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum rank for medical entrance to get admission in government colleges?
17th April 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum rank for medical entrance to get admission in government colleges?
5th May 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

maximum marks to join in government college of engineering in salem
22nd May 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

minimum rank rank requred to get admited in good government or private college through aieee
4th June 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

at rank 6250 in upseee in which top ranking college i can get admission in cs
25th August 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Minimum rank in JECA for admission in Government colleges in west bengal .
31st May 2013, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the the minimum ranks requireds to get admission in govt. mba colleges?
18th July 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 541 in jecca.can i get admission in any govt.mca college in wb.if i can,then which govt college is better to chose?????
30th May 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

My rank is 1748 in ojee can i get admission in mba in govt college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?