8th May 2013, 05:56 PM
SATFALE

How much marks I require in 12th to get admission in good engineering college?

How many marks i require in 12th and seee to get admission in good engineering colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  2. Do Civil Engineering has bright future? Does it require a verh high command over Physics? What are the main subjects to be studied in Civil Engineering? Which are the courses after completing B.Tech in Civil Enigneering?
  3. How can I get admission in engineering college?
  4. Can I get admission in a good engineering college after scoring 38 marks in JEE mains and 81% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  5. How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th with 70%?
  6. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  7. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  8. Good engineering college after 71% in 12th standard?
  9. Am I eligible for B.Com computers with 10th class qualification? When is the entrance test held?
  10. Admission on the basis of 12th marks(81%) for engineering or MBBS,BDS?
  11. Procedure to become an Aeronautical Engineer? I have cleared my 10th with 87%
  12. Is there any private college in which I can take admission after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Required age limit for B.Tech course?
  14. How to take admission in engineering college in Pune? I have scored 50% marks in 12th science
  15. Which are the colleges of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  16. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  17. What marks do I require to get admission in Pant college of engineering in mechanical or electrical branch?
  18. Minimum marks required to get admission in government engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd June 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks I require in 12th to get admission in good engineering college?

How much marks I required to get admission in engineering college.
5th June 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks I require in 12th to get admission in good engineering college?

I have 61% in 12th and 55 marks in cent should I get admission in engineering college & in which college in pune
?
2nd October 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

marks required in 12 to get admission in engineering colleged
2nd June 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

How many marks required to get addmision in engeegneearing?
3rd June 2014, 05:40 PM
anil_bhatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many marks required to get addmision in engeegneearing?
If you want to do engineering and get admission in one of the good universities, then you need to score good in JEE exam. The options which you could consider for admission are: TISS, BITS, Lovely Professional University, BHU, AMU, PEC, DU.............; as they provide quality education, placements and have better infrastructure facilities. Also, if you haven't score good in JEE, then some of these universities also conduct their own exam for admission. So, check their website for detailed info. regarding eligibility criteria and admission process.
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?