8th August 2013, 05:49 PM

Minimum rank required for OBC student to get admission in college of engineering Tribandrum?

minimum rank required for an OBC student to get admission in collage of engineering trivandrum

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum rank and marks required to get a seat in mechanical engineering in Kerala government college through Kerala entrance exam for OBC student?
  2. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  3. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to take admission in Civil Engineering in Thapar college?
  4. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  5. Required minimum and maximum rank in AIEEE to get admission in Pertoleum Engineering College?
  6. Marks required to get admission in following colleges based on KEAM entrance?
  7. Minimum marks required in NEET-UG to get admission in MBBS for OBC student? -- [New]
  8. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  9. Minimum rank required to get admission in NIT Jaipur?
  10. How much OBC rank is required to take admission in NIT college for MCA?
  11. How much rank required in UPTU for SC students so as to get a Government College for MCA? How much rank is needed for college admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  14. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
  16. Minimum cutoff marks required for OBC student in NEET for BDS programme in Tamil Nadu?
  17. Minimum score required in WBJEE(Med) to get into Government college?
  18. Minimum marks required to get admission in BDS in Manipal? I have scored 3000 rank in BDS
29th May 2017, 08:19 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum rank required for OBC student to get admission in college of engineering Tribandrum?

Minimum and Maximum rank required for OBC student to get admission in college of engineering Tribandrum are given below.

** B.Tech Civil Engineering
2909 - 2044

** B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
1184 - 771

** B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
2584 - 1887

** B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
893 - 905

** B.Tech Computer Science Engineering
167 - 1740

** B.Tech Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
3201 - 4842

** B.Tech Industrial Engineering
6996 - 11718

** B.Arch
192 - 81
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?