7th September 2011, 11:56 PM
Chinu biturwar

Required minimum and maximum rank in AIEEE to get admission in Pertoleum Engineering College?

What is the minimum and maximum rank in aieee to get admitted in petroleum engineering college

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to take admission in Civil Engineering in Thapar college?
  2. Rank required to get admission in government college through AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  3. Minimum rank required in AIEEE through which I can get admission in private colleges of Pune and Bangalore?
  4. What should be the rank or percentage required in AIEEE to get admission in engineering college
  5. How much rank is required in AIEEE to get admission in DCE?
  6. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela?
  7. What is the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering?
  8. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET? -- [New]
  9. What are the minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College, MP through AIEEE ? I belong to M.P
  10. What is the minimum marks required for AIEEE clearance? How to get admission in a good engineering college?
  11. What is the minimum marks required to get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College,M.P. through AIEEE?
  12. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  13. Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank?
  14. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in Jabalpur engineering college, MP through AIEEE?
  15. Minimum rank required in AIEEE to get into Thapar for Civil Engineering?
  16. How much rank is required in AIEEE to get admission in Punjab Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Minimum rank required for OBC student to get admission in college of engineering Tribandrum?
  18. What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting admission in Computer of chemical engineering in R.V college Bangalore or any esteemed engineering college in Bangalore?
31st October 2011, 05:57 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required minimum and maximum rank in AIEEE to get admission in Pertoleum Engineering College?

hi,
i am sorry to say that marks obtain by the candidate is not display on the website we are unable to tell you the maximum and minimum marks in the AIEEE for petroleum engineering

best of luck!
7th November 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required minimum and maximum rank in AIEEE to get admission in Pertoleum Engineering College?

how much rank is required in AIEEE to get admisson in PEC chandigarh
22nd January 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM RANK IN AIEEE EXAM TO GET ADMISSION IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FROM PEC ?
7th April 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

wat is the fee structure for BE Petroleum in MIT PUNE????
10th June 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

My state rank is 1573 and AIR is 97586. Any chance of getting a good college if I belong to sc category?
11th June 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

i got 94 marks in AIEEE and i dont have any reservation. can i get seat in any NIT?
22nd June 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

My overall state rank is 93098 n category rank is 9269 n my AIR overall rank n category rank is 856993 n 74975 resp n i belong to sc caste pls tel me cn i gt addmission in MIT or WADIA for BE PETROLEUM???
23rd May 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

My marks in AIEEE examination is 121. I belong to general category. Can I get chance in any of the NIIT College
4th June 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I GET ONLY 105 MARKS IN JEE ADVANCE 2013 .CAN I GET ANY TOP PRIVATE/GOVT.
6th July 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

i havi 63'/. in pcm sir i get admission in core
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?