4th June 2014, 07:55 PM
Patelnishtha

How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?

How to take addmition in aeronautical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  2. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  3. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  4. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  5. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  6. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer? -- [New]
  9. Admission in electronics engineering or Aeronautical engineering after passing SSC with 75.64%?
  10. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  11. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  12. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?
  13. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  14. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  16. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  18. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
5th June 2014, 10:03 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?

The procedure to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering is same as the procedure to get admission for other Engineering streams.

You need to get through an Entrance Exam and depending upon your performance in the Entrance Exam, you will be given admission for this course in the respective college.

Popular Entrance Exams are
-AIEEE
-IIT-JEE
-BITSAT

The minimum academic qualification that is required for you to apply for Entrance Exams is by completion of 12th class.

You should have gone through Mathematics subject in your 10+2.

You should have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in the 12th class.

If you possess the above mentioned criteria, you can have preparation for any of the above Entrance Exams.

Make sure that you will get good rank in the Entrance Exam so that you will be given admission for this course in a top college.

Once you joined in a top college, there is a more scope for you to gain good subject knowledge and to get job by the time you complete your course through campus placements.

Wish you all the best.
5th April 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Shall a student go in engineering after dropping 2 years in class 12
5th June 2017, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How much marks needed for get admission in aerospace or aeronautical engineering and have to get good college in less fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?