17th June 2011, 12:57 PM
sunnysingh27

Minimum salary that I can get after completing B.Tech? I am doing my Chemical Engineering from government engineering college, Bhuj

hi i'am doing chemical engineering from government engineering,bhuj.so i want to know that minimum salary i get after completing my b.tech???

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum salary that I can get after completing B.Tech? I am doing my Chemical Engineering from government engineering college, Bhuj
  2. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  3. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Which is the best field to opt in Chemical Engineering between Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals? Do Chemical Engineering have any opportunities?
  4. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  5. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Best field to opt in Chemical engineering between Petroleum an Pharmaceuticals?
  6. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  7. Duration of Marine Engineering course? Best college and procedure for admission? How much will be the salary after completing?
  8. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  9. Will Chemical Engineering give jobs in campus interview? Does the course suit girls? What will be the salary for chemical engineering students?
  10. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  11. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  12. What average salary can I expect after completion of M.Tech in Chemical Engineering from IIT?
  13. Can I get admission in any government college to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if secured 507 rank in JEEP-Uttarakhand?
  14. Any chance for a job in software company after completing B.Tech Chemical Engineering with 56%?
  15. Private job after completing B.Tech in Chemical engineering? -- [New]
  16. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  17. Salary package through B.Tech in Chemical Engineering along with Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  18. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
4th January 2012, 06:32 PM
prabhu.a8

Default Re: Minimum salary that I can get after completing B.Tech? I am doing my Chemical Engineering from government engineering college, Bhuj

Minimum of 18000 thousand to 25000 for the freshers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?