31st May 2013, 04:40 PM
DEEPTHY PURUSHOTHAMAN

Model question papers and syllabus for combined defence service exam?

Iam a female candidate Iam required to appear only for English and General knowledge. I need model question papers and syllabus for combined defence service examinations sheduled to be held during september 2013. Kindly help me to coquer the task.

1st June 2013, 09:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Model question papers and syllabus for combined defence service exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEPTHY PURUSHOTHAMAN View Post
Iam a female candidate Iam required to appear only for English and General knowledge. I need model question papers and syllabus for combined defence service examinations sheduled to be held during september 2013. Kindly help me to coquer the task.

CDS stands COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE

CDS examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. This exam is conducted for the selection of candidate as an officer in Air force, Army and Navy.

Educational Qualification :-

For IMA /OTA : A degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
For Naval Academy: B.Sc. with Physics and/or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering.
For Air Force Academy: B.Sc. of a recognized University or equivalent with Physics and/or Mathematics as subjects or Bachelor of Engineering.

Age Criteria :-

For IMA: 19-24 years
For Naval Academy: 19-22 years
For Air Force Academy: 19-23 years
For Officers Training Academy: 19-25 years

I have attached the syllabus and Question Papers of CDS exam so please check it out.This attachment are really helpful for you .

For more details about CDS exam and Application process , you can visit to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR CDS EXAM.pdf(167.8 KB, 227 views)
File Type: txt cds english II paper.txt(4.7 KB, 131 views)
File Type: doc CDS G.K paper.doc(120.0 KB, 132 views)
File Type: pdf Solved-Papers-of-CDS-General-Awareness-Paper---1.pdf(63.8 KB, 217 views)
File Type: pdf Solved-Papers-of-CDS-Objective-English-Paper---1.pdf(62.8 KB, 196 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?