7th August 2010, 12:25 AM
PRITS87

Model questions for jr.executive exam in airport authority of india for last few years

pls send me model questions for jr.executive exam in airport authority of india for last few years

Related Questions:
  1. Model question papers of office assistant in Airport Authority of India
  2. Model question papers of Fire Services exam conducted by Airport Authority?
  3. Syllabus and Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Service) written exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  4. Airport Authority of India model question papers?
  5. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  6. Airport Authority of India Junior Assistant (Fire Service) model questions with answer and previous year question papers -- [New]
  7. Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Services) exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  8. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  9. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?
  10. Sample questions for Civil Engineering for Junior Executives in Airport Authority of India?
  11. Question papers for Jr executive(Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India
  12. Airport authority of India syllabus and model question papers?
  13. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  14. Syllabus and books for Airport Authority Of India Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  16. Model test questions for the job of Senior Assistant at AAI
  17. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  18. What is the percentage criteria for legal or LL.B vacancies in Airport authority of India?
7th August 2010, 10:41 AM
Papers_Expert

Default Re: Model questions for jr.executive exam in airport authority of india for last few years

hey friend i have uploaded the model question paper for the Jr.executive exam in airport authority.

download the file and prepare well for the exam.

all the best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf airport authority (AAI).pdf(40.5 KB, 867 views)
7th August 2010, 05:28 PM
rohit_k

Default Re: Model questions for jr.executive exam in airport authority of india for last few years

you should download as www.indiastudychannel.com or upscportal.com/.../Airport-Authority-Of-India-Placement-Paper.
7th August 2010, 06:25 PM
mayankkaushik02

You get the model questions papers from this website link

www.careerquips.blogspot.com/.../aai-exam-exam-pattern-study-materials.html

Go here and begain your study with more practice

Best of luck
7th August 2010, 08:05 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Hey sorry to say but model papers and question papers arent available online for download.

I would advice you to leave all this and stick to the basics i.e study from the normal recommended textbooks. Study thoroughly so that you wont need the question papers

Best of Luck
7th August 2010, 11:41 PM
lovesh hotty

hi friend ,
for the model questions of jr.executive exam in airport authority
you can search to the website:http://www.uidai.gov.in
10th August 2010, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

exam pattern of food corporation india
12th August 2010, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Do They ask seperate technical question for every Branch or Computer science student has to write the same paper as Electronics.
12th August 2010, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i also apllied for AAI...but i didnot get any admit card.......why???
19th August 2010, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

hi friends...i didnt get any placement ques from d website which u mentioned above...please say correct web address
26th August 2010, 01:42 PM
sairaj123

Pls send me the model papers or syllabus covered for the technical part of Jr. Executive Engg. (Electrical).
15th September 2010, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

plz sir can you send me syllabus of all india radio exam for techanical engineer at my email-id [email protected]
21st September 2010, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Please send the model Question paper for Sr. Assistant ( Electroncis) for written test for Air Port authority and send the same to my e-mail id: [email protected]

Regards,

TIJO MATHEW
14th October 2010, 10:08 AM
sagar ranjan puhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankkaushik02 View Post
You get the model questions papers from this website link

www.careerquips.blogspot.com/.../aai-exam-exam-pattern-study-materials.html

Go here and begain your study with more practice

Best of luck
model question paper and solution of junior executive airport authority
25th May 2011, 02:45 PM
akrishna71

thanks to giving the information.....
17th October 2011, 10:20 PM
smskingrohit

hi am just passout b.sc electronics 77% pls suggest me job
9th March 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

plz send the model papers of junior executive(electronics ) to my mail id

[email protected]
9th March 2012, 11:47 AM
Rramesh899

plz send the model papers to my mail id

[email protected]
22nd March 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends,

please send the sample question paper for AAI exam,Mechanical..

[email protected]
24th March 2012, 07:38 PM
SUNNY kumar SHUKLA

HELLO SIR ,, I HAVE APLLIED FOR POST OF JUNIOR EXECUTIVE ELECTRONICS IN AAI
PLEASE SEND ME DETAIL ABOUT NO.OF QUS. COME AND SYLLABUS FOR THAT ON [email protected]
please sir............
24th March 2012, 07:39 PM
SUNNY kumar SHUKLA

also send model qus paper of aai electronics on [email protected]
23rd June 2012, 09:59 PM
anoopnh707

Smile Model questions for jr.executive exam in airport authority of india for last few years

Please send me the model questions for jr.executive exam in airport authority of india for last few years to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?