12th July 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage criteria for legal or LL.B vacancies in Airport authority of India?

SIR
1. In employment news paper I saw the advertisement of airport authority of India .There were some vacancies of legal /LL.B.in THE ADVERTISEMENT IT is A CONDITION THAT A PERSON WHO OBTAINED 60% MARKS IN GRADUATION OR POST GRADUATION will eligible. BUT IT HAS NOT MENTION THE PERCENTAGE OF MARKS IN LL.B.I AM UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND FOR APPLY THAT POST ( EXECUTIVE POSTS IN AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF INDIA published in 1-3-2012).PLEASE GIVE ME APPROPRIATE ADVISE
2. WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO DEPOSIT THE FEE,IF I WANT TO APPLY FOR THAT POST.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Service) written exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  2. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?
  3. Question papers for Jr executive(Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India
  4. Can I study Law after my UG BSc electronics?
  5. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  6. How to study in BSc electronics after finishing 12th with 71% marks?
  7. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  8. Airport Authority of India model question papers?
  9. Job opportunities in Airport Authority of India for B.Sc(Electronics) last year candidate?
  10. Syllabus and books for Airport Authority Of India Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  12. How to join as Airport Authority of India after doing first year M.Com degree
  13. Scope of Doctor in Aviation field? I am a PG in Radio-diagnosis
  14. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  15. How can I get job in Airport Authority of India after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  16. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  17. Model question papers of office assistant in Airport Authority of India
  18. Sample papers for Junior executive electronics in airport authority of india

1st June 2023, 02:01 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the percentage criteria for legal or LL.B vacancies in Airport authority of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR
1. In employment news paper I saw the advertisement of airport authority of India .There were some vacancies of legal /LL.B.in THE ADVERTISEMENT IT is A CONDITION THAT A PERSON WHO OBTAINED 60% MARKS IN GRADUATION OR POST GRADUATION will eligible. BUT IT HAS NOT MENTION THE PERCENTAGE OF MARKS IN LL.B.I AM UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND FOR APPLY THAT POST ( EXECUTIVE POSTS IN AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF INDIA published in 1-3-2012).PLEASE GIVE ME APPROPRIATE ADVISE
2. WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO DEPOSIT THE FEE,IF I WANT TO APPLY FOR THAT POST.
When it comes to legal or LL.B vacancies in the Airport Authority of India, the percentage criteria refer to the minimum marks or grade point average (GPA) required in the LL.B degree program to be eligible for these positions. While the specific percentage criteria may vary from time to time and depend on the nature of the vacancy, there are some general guidelines to consider.

30th June 2023, 09:25 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: What is the percentage criteria for legal or LL.B vacancies in Airport authority of India?

The percentage criteria for legal or LL.B vacancies in the Airport Authority of India (AAI).
The eligibility criteria for legal vacancies or LL.B positions in the AAI may vary depending on the specific job role, the level of the position, and the requirements set by the organization.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?