5th November 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

In which month will I get the NET certificate?

I have qualified NET of June2011 at lectureship.I have send my documents for verification but I did not get my certificate.In which month I may get my NET certificate?

7th December 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which month will I get the NET certificate?

I too have cleared Jrf given June but have not received my e-certificate and cannot download it from the site. Please guide as to what should I do next.
RHT
7th December 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I have qualified Net Exam June 2011 at lecturership.I Did not get E CERTIFICATE on internet after given details.

with Regards
soni
10th December 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I have qualified NET JRF exam held on 26th june 2011. when i will get my e-certificate and what is the procedure of getting it.

Regards
pallavi mishra
15th December 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

I REQUEST THE UGC NET AUTHORITIES TO SAY THE DATE OF E CERTIFICATE PUBLISHING. I AM SEARCHING THE NET EVERY 1 HR.
15th December 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i too couldn't download d e certificate...how long will it take?
15th December 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

i cleared my ugc net exam held on 26th june 2011.please kindly inform me when can i get my e certificate.
16th December 2011, 12:48 AM
Navin Balla
Junior Member+

Smile Re: In which month will I get the NET certificate?

Hi... Friend
you will get your NET Certificate in June

---------Best Of Luck------

Thank You
Navin Balla
16th December 2011, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

I qualified UGC Net Exam 26 th June 2011 at lectureship.I did not get E-certificate on internet after given details
When and how I will get my e-certificate?
19th December 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I qualified UGC Net Exam held on 26th June for Lecturership but i am unable to download my e- certificate.
20th December 2011, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

sir i cleared my Net Exam in 26 june 2011. what is the procedure to get e-certificate in shortest period. already i tried lot of times to download but i cant open it. Error is the result from that way i tried.
21st December 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

when u click the box to download e certificate it is asking to put email address and password. this password is the one which ugc sent during filling up the form. i think this is for ugc exam december, 2011. as a result after loging in, it is saying you have submitted application correctly. so, the clicking point is not correct one. please contact net bureau and ask when they will rectify this thing.
23rd December 2011, 10:54 AM
Devasish Rai

Smile 2011 june NET E-CERTIFICATE

Friends who have qualified for the NET 2011 june you can get your E-certificate through this link and need not worry the email that you have given earlier should be correct and the password too..but if u forget the password just click the option (forgot password?). It is easy you can also log to the UGC site...Thank you....

http://www.ugcnetonline.in/download/
25th December 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Till now I am unable to download my e certificate though I have cleared UGC NET qualifying examination held on June 26 ,2011?After submitting all required data It is showing error message .Can anybody give me a solution please? Its urgent .
6th January 2012, 11:34 PM
pageup84

I have cleared NET but there is an email asking for submission of documents. have send all docs to their office via post.hw much time does it takes for processing....any tentative idea.....
8th January 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I have qualified NET exam in commerce in 26 June 2011. Please inform me the procedure of getting e-certificate...
6th February 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I have qualified the UGC NET exam and i'm awarded with JRF, but i'm not able to download the e-certificate as it shows some error of file be damaged or not being uploaded properly. How do i download it ?
6th December 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I qualified csirugc NET , june 2012 for lectureship, but still I did not recieved my net certificate. I have already sent documents for verification in month of august.
I called and sent mails to csir for many times but did not get any response..
My question is when will I recieve the certificate or what I have to go to get it?
4th April 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

i qualified the 2012 december csir ugc net exam.may i get the e certificate?
12th August 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared UGC NET Dec. 2013 with 62.86% in Education. I have received message in my log in UGC NET that I have to submit documents duly attested by a gezetted officer. I have sent all the documents to the Head, UGC NET, New Delhi on 18.7.2014 through Speed Speed. Still I did not received any message from UGC NET. How many days should I wait for getting UGC NET E-Certificate. My email address is : [email protected] could you please guide me and give suggestions and comments please.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?