8th February 2016, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Monthly hostel fee for 11th class? Maximum percentage required for admission in 11th class?

What is the monthly hostel fee for class 11th. And what is maximum percent for admission in class 11th. Present time i'm in 10th. Tell me please

30th December 2016, 04:15 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Monthly hostel fee for 11th class? Maximum percentage required for admission in 11th class?

There are two parts to this question. I would be answering accordingly. First of all it is good that you have passed Class 10th Board exams as there comes the major point of decision making as to what subjects one must take in order to move on to Class 11th, 12th.

The main streams of subjects that one can chose from are:

SCIENCE - Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, Engineering Drawing etc
COMMERCE - Mathematics, Economics, Business Studies, Accounting etc
ARTS - History, Civics, Geography, English, Arts etc

Thus, Class 11th ans 12th are two really important schooling years that you need to do well in. These would determine your career ahead and play a vital role in establishing your academic platform.

Coming to your query about the hostel fees, I would say it is unclear which school are you studying in and what location are planning to look for a hostel at. However, here are a few tips that can be helpful for you:

1. Make sure that the school that you are studying in is situated at some long distance such that it is a necessity for you to take up hostel. If not, then you can well commute on a daily basis.

2. If the distance is too much to handle on a daily basis, then you can look for hostel options. Ask your college authorities if they have any offering about the same. If not, I am afraid you have to arrange accommodation for yourself.

Coming to the 2nd part of your question that asks about maximum percentage required for admission in class 11th is little weird. I am assuming you meant to ask what would be the minimum percentage required to get admission in class 11th as the maximum would be obviously the maximum which is 100%.

Every school or educational institution offering Class 11th and 12th studies has some criteria to push its students into various streams. For example Science streams are in high demand and therefore on an average a student must score a minimum 75% marks in 10th boards such that he/she can secure admission.

Thus, even for your school it would be something different. You need to get in touch with either your seniors or administration department so that you can fetch the details about this. I would still recommend scoring above 75% to be on the safer side. But some schools even allow a minimum of 60% in class 10th boards.
15th October 2020, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Monthly hostel fee for 11th class? Maximum percentage required for admission in 11th class?

If I'm taking sci subject in 11th then what would be the further scope of career for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?