17th December 2015, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I get readmission in 11th standard of BHU?

Hi,
I had passed class 10th and now I am in class 11th. But i want to go back one year and I want to take admission in BHU in class 11th. What can I do now?

14th March 2016, 09:49 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get readmission in 11th standard of BHU?

You will have to talk to your class teacher for this. If you want to take readmission, then this will be considered as a dropped year on your part. The scores that you have gathered will not remain valid anymore for class 11. But you should have mentioned as why you want to do this.
Is it bad scores in your aggregate? Then I think you should change your stream also, when you go back one year. The institution will not have a problem in readmitting you. Your registration for class 11 will be canceled and it will start fresh from 2016's fresh academic session. You will need a note from your class teacher mentioning this. You need to show this your BHU's administrative office so that they can carry on your readmission procedure.
22nd February 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I had passed class 10th and now I am in class 11th. But i want to go back one year and I want to take admission in BHU in class 11th. What can I do now?
4th August 2019, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

What percentage I need to score in class 10th to get admission in BHU for arts?
13th August 2019, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

if a student is going to give his 10th final boards in the year 2019 to 2020 he want to take admission in bhu for 11th class in the year 2020 how much he have to score in 10th boards and which enterance exam of bhu he have to give
11th January 2020, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Can we get admission in 11 grade in Bhu after passing 10 grade .what type of exam we have to give .Also inform the criterias that one can know to pass the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?