25th December 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th to study Commerce in 11th? Total fee expenses of 11th Commerce?

Hello,
My sister has given Board exam of 10th. She want to take admission in class 11th with Commerce stream. I want to know the percentage requires for admission and the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to reappear in 10th Board exam for 11th Commerce student?
  2. Possibility to study Commerce in 11th ISC for 10th Science candidate?
  3. From which board should I study 11th Commerce among CBSE and HS Boards to appear in CPT? Optional subjects enlisted in 11th Commerce?
  4. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce externally?
  5. Is it possible to become a Journalist if study Commerce without Maths in 11th standard?
  6. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study 11th in CBSE Residential School for 10th ICSE student?
  7. Should I choose CBSE to study 11th Commerce if secured 83% in 10th GSEB?
  8. Fee structure of 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  9. Can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Maharaja College if secured 58.1% in 10th BSEB?
  10. Can I get admission in 12th Commerce externally if pursuing 11th without attending classes?
  11. Which Board is easier to study 11th Commerce among GSEB and CBSE if secured 83% in 10th GSEB?
  12. List of Boarding Schools which offer admission in 11th Science in Bangalore? Total fee expenses?
  13. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in AMU for 11th Science?
  14. Business Studies as a subject is available in 11th Commerce of CBSE Board?
  15. Can I join IAS, IFS or IPS if study Commerce in 11th standard?
  16. Minimum percentage required for admission in 11th commerce after 10th without Maths -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which is better to study among Medical and Commerce in 11th standard to become a Pilot?
  18. Career options in commerce after scoring 80% in 10th class? I wanted to take commerce in 11th class -- [Most Discussed]
15th March 2016, 08:12 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to study Commerce in 11th? Total fee expenses of 11th Commerce?

Since your sister wishes to take up commerce, the percentage required for admission in the same would be ranging between 70%-80%. This cut-off percentage may vary from one school to the other school. This cut-off criteria also depends on the number of students enrolling for the course. If lesser students come for admission in commerce stream at a particular school, that school will admit all the students filling the form.
But if for 80 seats the school receives 1000 forms, then the cut-off criteria will be raised higher. Your sister might even face an admission test, before she gets admission. The fee for class 11 includes tuition fee, transport fee, admission fee, library fee, sports fee, and other miscellaneous fee. In total, the fee might be charged around Rs.3000 per month.
15th March 2016, 10:31 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to study Commerce in 11th? Total fee expenses of 11th Commerce?

Mainly the percentage required is minimum 70% . As you have not defined the name of the school in which your sister wants to get admission. So, it is not difficult for me to give whole information.

Every school has different criteria for providing admission.
22nd April 2016, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

if i get 90 above percentage in 10th can i get easily admitted in the best commerce collage and what will be the annual fee for me and what are the courses by which easily i can become a CA within 3 years
9th March 2017, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required to get sciene stream in Rosary High School -Vadodara
29th May 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required to take commerce with maths in class 11 in Kendriya Vidyala
16th July 2020, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got 69.4 % in 10th board so is it possible to get admission in commerce stream bihar board at St Xavier
28th May 2022, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

17 years old entry le sakte h kya m? Plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?