30th June 2012, 09:20 PM
rajeshok2002

Multiple choice question papers for Forensic Science and Criminology from Amity University

Sir

I need previous Multiple choice question papers for Forensic Science & Criminology from amity university. kindly send to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any specific course to get into CBI or CID after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  3. Will I get admission in MSc Forensic Science at National Institute of Forensic Science while doing 2nd year degree in Criminology and Forensic Science, Psychology and Sociology?
  4. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  5. What to study after 12th PCB to earn high salary?
  6. Can I get admission to study M.A.(Criminology) in LNJN National Institute for Criminology and Forensic Science if pursuing B.Com with Computer Application? -- [New]
  7. Is Amity University a best choice to do Forensic Science course?
  8. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic science in National Institute of Forensic science and criminology, Delhi?
  9. Which exams to give to get into Forensics?
  10. Which are the courses in forensics after graduation? List of top colleges in India for these courses? What is the fee structure for it?
  11. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic science?
  12. Eligibility criteria and other details about CBI exam?
  13. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
  14. NET Forensic Science (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Information about diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science?
  16. Which are the colleges offering BSc Forensic or Criminology in Chennai? I have completed my 12th and interested in forensic
  17. What are the difference between following master degrees of Criminology?
  18. Procedure of getting admission to MSc in Forensic Science and Criminology at Bundelkhand University?
28th October 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Multiple choice question papers for Forensic Science and Criminology from Amity University

i want the sample question papers for forensic science.
9th February 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Multiple choice question papers for Forensic Science and Criminology from Amity University

what is the number one priority for officers who have just arrived at a crime scne?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?