30th October 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding admission in AFMC and procedure to be followed?

I WAS STUDYING 11th STANDARD IN ANDHRA PRADESH.CAN YOU PLEASE SAY ME THE DETAILS REGARDING THE ADMISSION IN AFMC AND THE PROCEDURE I HAS TO FOLLOW TO ATTEMPT THE ENTRANCE EXAM AND HOW TO JOIN IN AFMC?
NOTE:I WAS STUDYING STATE SYLLABUS

2nd November 2014, 03:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding admission in AFMC and procedure to be followed?

To get admission in Armed Force Medical College, you need to apply for AFMC and aslo you need to register and appear for AIPMT entrance examination. The AIPMT examination is conducted for students who wish to get admission in MBBS and BDS medical courses. Following is the eligibility criteria required to appear for the AIPMT exam :-

1. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognised board.

2. You must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in your 12th standard to be eligible to appear for the AIPMT examination.

3. You must have completed the age of 17 years as on December 31, 2015 for admission to first year MBBS/BDS course through AIPMT examination.

4. Upper age limit to appear for AIPMT examination is 25 years and age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

After declaration of AIPMT results, the AFMC will prepare a merit list among the candidates who have applied to AFMC and who appeared for AIPMT examination. Candidates details who are selected for the Interview round will be displayed on the AFMC official website and also they will be informed through registered email id and also they will receive interview call letters. Candidates who are selected in the Interview round can get admission in AFMC for pursuing their higher studies.
29th August 2022, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding admission in AFMC and procedure to be followed?

how many years after 12th does it take to et into afmc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?